At the park with Andrew Jackson

Let's be honest here, when you saw Old Hickory in person for the very first time, you were a little scared. He was tall, a little more than six feet. He wore a black and red cape over the rest of his outfit, a bit vampire-like. He had scars. His grey hair had more volume than you could ever achieve with all the dry shampoo in the world. He had a hickory cane and a pistol on his side.

This is what you signed up for when you swiped right on his picture on the presidential dating app.

You mustered all the courage you could and walked towards Andrew Jackson.

"Good afternoon!" he said, seeing as you were not someone who offended him in some way, shape, or form. He seemed friendly enough...

The two of you watched the ducks in the pond and the crazy children running around. You noticed a hot dog vendor. Andrew Jackson, ever the gentleman, volunteered to buy the hot dogs. At the stand he ordered one hot dog for you and one for himself. He playfully made fun of the lack of sauce on yours.

Suddenly, the bun of your hot dog falls to the ground, into the beak of a goose.

"Aw dang it! I'll get anothe-" you were stopped mid sentence by your presidential date getting his cane ready to hit the bird. The goose started running, Andrew sped up as well. It was quite funny to see him, cane in his hands like a baseball bat, chasing the goose angrily.

THWAK! the goose was hit with the cane, and flew away with the bread. Jackson turned around just to see you with a new hot dog bun. He sighed, content with the fact that he defended you from the evil goose.

After the date, he sends you a letter. It says:
Dear Y/N,
Before I begin I'd like to apolagise for my teribul speling. Now that that's out of the way. I had a grate time with you at the park. I promiss you when that darn goose shows its face it will be killed on site.
luv,
Andrew Jackson