Chapter 5

The next day it is finally quiet no cross-testing and D-class sen in. I can just have a quiet day, to be honest, it is pretty nice. And I made sure that no one disturbed me at all if they do they will face my wrath.  

      And I saw a cat, not a cat a half-cat it just walked straight into my containment chamber. And sat up and made sure that I don't gape I slowly walked to the half-cat and the half-cat now known as Josie I petted her and she just lay there I missed Havoc and I bonded with Josie pretty well. smiled I let Josie sleep on me.  And I just notice that today I'm going to have a cross-testing. I groaned and tried not to be dragged away. I growled and send two guards into Choas. I said sorry, but they didn't believe me. so they cross-tested me with SCP-106. I was dragged to his containment chamber. I was inside not knowing what to do until an old man with black skin with bumps on them. I back away moving away the doctor never to.d me anything about the SCP except the number. I fell into a portal and I saw a place that is very very bland. It is only black and dark. I stood up stumbling and finally I stand up and looked around. I saw the old man. I shouted, " I like your cut g! " And I smacked the head I was sent back to the real world. And the guards took me back to my room. I thought, " There is a long time before there is a containment breach.  I sighed and had an idea, that I had never thought of.  

       Maybe I'll start one, so I extended a hand and sucked the door into chaos, and I ran out and the loudspeaker Blended out my number and so I asked myself, " What is the worst that can happen? " And I Released a monster that might eat me.