Chapter 1

Woke up with Aaron shaking me I grumbled and mumbled, " 5 more minutes." Aaron sighed, " Fine Call if you want to be late. " I shoot up and a spark of pain came from my leg. I scowled and slowly stand up I went to my bag and my tunk I pulled out a grey t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. I sighed followed Jasper and Aaron to the boy's bathroom I brushed my teeth and splashed some water on my face and combed my hair with my hand. And I made sure that my hair is down. And waited for Jasper who is prepping himself. I sighed and went to our first class. I had my first class which is elementals how ironic that it is the excuse that we used to see the old elementals. I am doing well in class just like when I am in the Magisterium ( A/N note sarcasm) At lunch I eat foods just like the in the Magisterium. I ate it and in our free time the three of us Tamara, Alex AKA Aaron, and me.

An hour later we are practicing chaos magic Aaron is trying a few tricks with chaos magic which is like pulling chaos out of thin air and back I tried it chaos flowed from my fingers and into the air and I pulled it back to the chaos I closed my eyes and took a step ahead and I heard a sucking sound not knowing that it is heard sounds of screams and cries and it went completely silent. I opened my eyes and everywhere is black and dark I looked around and I panicked and tried to open a gateway back but nothing happened Tried and tried until some pain sprouted breath my lungs I choked and I saw flashes of light but as soon as they appeared they disappeared and I sighed and I floated around and thought, " I don't want to die. " I chucked as I remembered the line that I added' Call wants to live'. " And then a thought a jumped at me. What is the time? " I used chaos magic and every time that I used it pain Burned in my veins. I smiled it is crazy but it will keep me alive. I used and used the chaos magic, but it worked right? Pain flared up through my body. I gritted my teeth in pain and I felt the chaos taking over and it all went dark.