4. Ethan and Kashish

Hey, I apologise for the delay.
Writing in weekdays is little difficult for me. Still trying my best so I can give your more frequent and fast updates to you all.

And extremely sorry for replying on your comments on the last part. But don't forget to share your views, I see every comment and I loved them so much❤❤

Happy reading.
.....

Spending time with the one you love is important in every relationship. While this may seem obvious, it's these times of deeper connection that will sustain you during the lean times.

Quality time also presents the best growth opportunities. Growth together and individually.

Maybe we believe we are designed for relationships, and relationships are the best place to grow up. Marriage is not about happiness, it's about growing and developing into a better human. Happiness may come along at times and it's most often found in quality time with your partner, but it's your growth that enhances and sparks the relationship for the long haul.

Whether the quality time you create with the one you love is a few minutes each day, an evening a week, or a weekend away, all it takes to make this happen is commitment and choice.

Abhimaan and Samaira were having a great time together. The whole day they spent together, they roamed around the city and enjoyed their time together.

In these modern lifestyles, giving your relationship and your partner it's required time is as important as giving your time and hard work to your career.

And what needs the most is your simple balance between both sides of your life. Because these small moments and these small sweet memories are going to be work as the fuel for your hard days.

"Here it is, your ice cream. Mam" Abhimaan said giving her ice cream. She happily took it as they were roaming on the busy roads of some market area. They just had their lunch, and now just walking outside.

"Give me some." Abhimaan said to her, asking for a bite of her ice cream which she denied keeping it away from him.

"Why?"

"Where is yours?" She asked him.

"What my and yours? Everything is ours." He said holding her hand and eating a bite fore fully from her cone. She wide opens her mouth in protest but she could not stop him as he used his masculine power.

"What a kanjoos Man you are, Abhimaan.?"

"Saving money from buying a separate ice cream" She taunts him, shaking her head. He laughed hearing her words.

Seriously!

They just had food from a fancy place and he is a rich billionaire. Yet, a kanjoos for his wife.

"Samaira, I'm a Millionaire. Okay" He uped his collar to show attitude toward her. She looked at him.

"Abhimaan, I'm also a Millionaire. Okay" She retort him back with equal arrogance and attitude, and walked ahead of him.

Yeah, She is right!

He could not react much, just smiled seeing her from behind, and rubbed the back of his head. He runs after her to catch her.

It was evening when his cell rang he checked it was Sagar. He twisted his lips and cut his call. Samaira noticed it, she immediately understand who it was on the call.

"Why are you not taking his call?" She asked him.

"I don't have any meeting today or any work. So that means he is just trying to disturb me." He replied to her. Before she could say anything, this time Sagar called on her phone. They both noticed this, Abhimaan thought to cut it again but Samaira picked it up before him and put it on the speaker.