1. Moments

Thank you so much for always supporting me and believing in me.
Thank you so much for be the part on this new journey. I have always missed writing on wattapd and I have you guys a lot.

Writing this again is a huge challenge and responsibility.
I'll try my best to do justice with our beloved Abbimaan and Samaira❤.

I'll not drag it unnecessary.
Happy reading.

.......

Love makes you happy.

Love makes you hopeful.

Love makes you grateful.

Love makes you inspired.

Love changes your life.

The first time I fell in love, it was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Sure, I had heard about it in all the romantic comedies I've seen. Yes, I've read about it in the Jackie Collins novels I love oh so much. But I didn't know what it was really like until I experienced it.

Having such strong feelings about another person shook me to my core. It made me reevaluate my beliefs. I learned what it was like to really care about someone. Everything I had believed, everything I stood for, suddenly disappeared. I found a whole new world opened up for me.

I was no longer closed-minded. I became a yes person. I learned the meaning of never say never. I had a new life and this world. 

Earlier this world used to be a hopeless place for me, living all your life with some negative people who always make you unwanted and somehow these constant taunts make you feel the same about yourself. 

But they said, miracles happened. 

Yes, it happened to me too. 

I found my miracle most unexpectedly. If I started to write it down, I would write a never-ending story about us. 

About him.

About my Abhimaan. 

Samaira was returning from her college after her extra classes today, it was her last semester. And their work has become so important and hectic.  She parked her car on the side of the road near a flower shop. She came out taking her phone and purse. 

Today she wanted to make everything beautiful for him. She has already picked up the cake and hopefully, Mrs Annie would have done the other work she asked for. 

Today is a special day. 

It's their 5th anniversary today. She smiled with this thought. 5 years of togetherness, 5 years of being loved by the most handsome man in this world, maybe not but for her he is the best in everything. 

She picked up his favourite flowers and returned back to her car. She got settled when her phone rang, she checked it was her other favourite person. She picked up, with excitement. 

"How are you, Mom?" She asked over the call first. 

"Happy Anniversary to my darling daughter." Arunima wished her, happily with Gautam by her side.

"Thank you, Mom dad." She replied. 

"Have you not reached home? There's so much noise, where are you?" Arunima asked her with concern as it was getting now. She always wanted her to get home before it's getting dark outside," Mom's concern" 

Samaria laughed at her concern, but she understands her love and concern. 

"Just reached in 10 minutes, stopped to get some cake and flowers for your son." She replied to her.