15. Her fault?

It was her fault was it not? At least from that certain memory it seems like it is.

"It's not interesting if you die early, face me again once you are powerful enough" her young self deadpan at Muzan and walk away.

"Sorry Yoriichi, but since you refuse to spar with me I need to find or wait until someone is strong enough to replace you as my sparring partner"

What happened if she had killed him there? Would Kagaya lived in peace without the curse? Why can't she remember more? Or why can't she remember it in the first place?

The thought and questions seemed to devour and took over her mind slowly. The guilt eating her alive and tore her apart. 

The thought that her young selfish self let generations suffer because she had wanted a strong opponent other than Yoriichi. The thought and possibilities that she could've been the one to end it all. It was all eating her alive. 

Was it her fault? It was wasn't it? Did the people that died because of her blame her? 

Did Kanae blame her? 

Did Yoriichi blame her? 

Did everyone blame her? 

She stared at the sky that was filled with stars and the moon shines brightly and the light illuminates her face. 

'Why did i have to get attach to humans?' She thought sadly

Was it in the bloodline to get attach to humans? Was this what her father had felt when he had fallen for that human woman, Izayoi?

"Please guide me father" she whispered as she closed her eyes.

Sora stared sadly at her master, Mitsuko. She knew that one way or another, Mitsuko would feel the consequences of being attach to humans. 

She had never seen Mitsuko this sad, would she be like that too now that she had fallen in love with him?