02. Beginning

Mitsuko sat with her back leaning on a tree and Sora's head on her lap, they watch as the sun begin to set. She was afraid, not of the unknown but rather of Sora's safety. Mitsuko gaze change direction to the crow demon.

"Sora... how long are you gonna follow me? Do you not long to find a mate and create your own family?" Mitsuko asked as she caressed Sora's hair

Sora grabs Mitsuko free arm "I do not need a mate or anyone as long as I can be with you Mitsuko-sama. You have accepted me when no one else would, therefor I will follow you wherever you go" She replied

Mitsuko smiled softly at her and whispered "would you follow me to the unknown too?"

"Of course Mitsuko-sama" Sora replied, there was no hesitation in her voice, to Sora nothing else matters, in the end she serves for Mitsuko and only her. 

After that there was only silence, Sora was already asleep on Mitsuko's lap. She stared at the night sky filled with stars, she knew that the next morning she would begin her adventure. She was not scared, in fact she was more ready then ever. She had Sora with her, and for that she was forever grateful.

"Thank you, Sora" And with that she too fell asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Waking up she was still under a tree, Sora was still asleep on her lap. Mitsuko looks around at the unfamiliar environment, she wonder where she is. Somewhat excited with what fate has in store for her, she wakes Sora up.

"Yes Mitsuko-Sama?" Sora sleepily asked

"ne, Sora. Are you ready for another adventure?" Mitsuko grinned

Sora doesn't really understand what Mitsuko means by that as she had just woke up, but without hesitation Sora answered "Of course Mitsuko-Sama"

Thus the adventure begin.

A/N: i didn't really wanna change this scene too much as i really liked it. It somewhat shows the bond that Mitsuko and Sora has.

The Dog Demon | Kny x Inuyashaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें