Epilogue

Six months later.

Kinsley's P.O.V.

My stomach lurched as nausea rolled through me. Did I eat something bad? My hands went to my mouth as I ran to the bathroom to empty the contents of my stomach. After I was finished, I brushed my teeth.

A few days after I left the hospital, Hunter and I completed the mating. They had been the best six months of my life. Our wedding was coming in a few months, Hunter was more excited then I was! He always says he can't wait to be tied to me in all ways possible. In five months he will be taking over as Alpha, and I, as Beta and Luna. I could definitely say he will make an amazing Alpha.

I straightened my clothes before leaving the bathroom. On my way down the hall I ran into Addison, she gave me a funny look as she came closer to me, sniffing. "Have you been vomiting?" She asked.

I nodded "It must have been something I ate. I haven't vomited since -." I cut off and my eyes widened.

"Since you were pregnant?" She asked in a whisper.

I nodded "Yes... do you think...could I be?"

She laughed "You know that you could. You and Hunter are in that room every chance you get."

"It's all him." I said holding my hands up, forgetting about what was going on for a second.

"Yeah. Sure it is. Come on Kinsley, lets check." She said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her room.

She dug through her hospital bag for a few seconds before pulling out a pregnancy test. "Go, hurry." She said excitedly as she pushed me towards her bathroom.

I nervously did as I was told. What if I was pregnant again? Did I want another child right now?

I finished and set the test on the sink before leaving the bathroom. "Addison? What if it's positive? Do we have the time for another baby? We have the wedding, Hunter and I will be taking over for you and Benjamin. Where would we fit a baby in?"

"It will be fine." She assured me. "Leading this pack isn't too hard, there isn't a lot of trouble in this pack. You will have plenty of time." She looked at her phone for the time. "It's ready." She grinned.

I nervously walked into the bathroom with her and picked the test up "You're pregnant! I'm going to have another grandchild!" She yelled.

I dropped the test and my hands went to my stomach, I had a baby growing in me. Hunter would be there for me this time, he would be here for this child. He was going to be so happy.

Love swelled in me for this baby growing in me. Maybe it wasn't the perfect time to have another child but I couldn't help but be happy about it.

"I'm going to have another baby. Hunter is going to be so happy." I smiled as tears filled my eyes.

"Can I be there when you tell him? Please, pretty please?" She asked while bouncing up and down, sometimes she's a little childish.

I nodded "I'm sure he would like that."

She grabbed my hand "Come on, come on." She said as she pulled me to the door.

We walked down to Benjamin's off where Hunter was, when the door opened they both looked up at us.

Hunter got up from the chair with a worried expression on his face as he walked towards me "Kinsley, have you you been sick?" He asked as he gently took my face in his hands.

I nodded my head "I have been."

He looked over at his mother "mom what's wrong with her, we don't get sick." He asked her as he wrapped his arms around me holding me too her. The worry in his voice almost made me cry.