I'm Gonna Cum on Your Leg

Being a gentleman was Steven's goal for the night. He had rushed home as soon as he could and started chaotically cleaning his house. It proved to be all for naught, since he was mostly moving stacks of books into other strange places and then replacing the stacks of books with more books. In fact, he was almost one hundred percent certain that he made it worse. He was so excited, that when he was cleaning up and chatting to Gus about you, he realised that he had forgotten to feed his poor fish.

"I'm sorry, my little friend," Steven sung quietly, sprinkling the food into the tank and watched as Gus swam around the water engulfing every flake.

Steven thought he would've had the apartment cleaned and proper by the time you arrived, but time seemed to go much quicker than normal and before he knew it, you were there.

You had knocked on the door at 7:01—in reality, you'd been standing outside for the past seven minutes but you didn't want to seem too keen. You liked Steven, way more than you should've and you wanted to keep it a secret. As you heard a crash and then a series of mild profanities, followed by apologies, you adjusted the hem of your dress. You were wearing a simple, black dress that left little to the imagination, however you had worn an overcoat of the same colour on top to keep you warm and hide it from the public. You had left it in the car.

It was safe to say you were trying to impress Steven. So, in a mature and sophisticated way, you grabbed the sluttiest dress from your closet and made sure your tits and arse looked incredible. They did. The top resembled a corset and highlighted your breasts enough to gain attention, but not too much that Steven would get scared by them.

You were reminded what Irene said when you were picking out a dress and figured, even if Steven was just playing the 'virginal, I don't know what I'm doing, nice guy' you could happily fall into his trap and just have sex with him. Maybe that made you an idiot, or even a little bit of an addict for sex, but you honestly didn't blame yourself—you'd convinced yourself that Steven's dick was some sort of mind control device he used on you. Yeah, that seemed plausible.

You could hear hurried footsteps and a multitude of locks being unlocked. "Sorry, Y/N. I accidentally..." Steven lost his train of thought as soon as he cracked the door open.

You had left your overcoat in the car and you were now completely freezing, but it was worth the reaction Steven gave you. He stared at you, face slack and his hand pointing at you. He was in a trance, his gaze quickly averting from your body to your face. Even when he was perving on you, he somehow managed to be respectful. "God, you're beautiful. Absolutely, positively stunning."

You smiled, feeling your heart pound a little in your chest. You mentally chastised yourself, reminding yourself this wasn't going to be a date (you'd only ever had one or two proper dates that ended well) and that this was most likely going to just be sex. "You look good too," you told him, eyes unapologetically looking over his body.

Steven's hair was a mess of curls, more so than usual but you didn't know that, and he seemed a little disheveled. His button up with green leaves on the print was wrinkled and unbuttoned at the top, giving you a sneak peak of his toned chest. His slacks were also wrinkled, and you noticed a red stain was on the bottom half of his slacks which he didn't seem to be aware of.

Steven breathed out a nervous chuckle, your eyes causing an excited skip of his heart. "Do... would you like to come in?"

"Of course I would," you answered, kicking yourself at your obvious desire to see him.

Don't be needy.

Don't be pathetic.

Don't get attached.

He opened the door more, stepping aside to let you enter. Once you did, a tomato like aroma washed over you and you hummed. "What's that smell?"

"Oh." Steven looked at his feet, taking a deep breath in. "I, uh, tried to make spaghetti but I don't think the meat turned out right."