Chapter 5 - A little sister's concern

Me and my sister got up the next day and went to a cafe for breakfast. As we were there, my sister was staring at me as if she knew I did something illegal. Finally I can't help but ask her why is she staring at me.

(Tsukasa, Saki)

'Ok what's going on? Why are you staring at me?'

'Last night I heard a moan coming from your side of the phone.'

(OMG she actually heard that?!?! Shit, how should I say it?! What should I say to make it sounds less sussy?! Dammit, in front of my little sister?!)

'Uhh...onii-chan?'

'Oh uhh...that was actually Rui's moan, he's quite horny.'

'Oh I thought that moan came from you.'

(NANI?!?! SHE KNOWS?!?!)

'Anyways, were you alright last night? Ever since I heard that moan from your side of the phone, I feel concerned about you.'

-Flashback-

⚠⚠

I was panting, my heart was beating so fast. I was trying to comprehend what was happening...what was I doing? I just stared at him my face was completely red. I wanted to say something...nothing came out of my mouth.

I only know one thing.

I. Wanted. More.

My mind was confused, but my body didn't care. I pulled my face closer to Rui's, then our lips were connected. Soon enough we were full on making out.

-End of flashback-

(Saki, Tsukasa)

'Uhh onii-chan?' Are you blushing-'

'Wha- No, of course not! Hahahaha!'

'If you say so, let's pay and leave now.'

We paid and left the cafe.

'TSUKASA-KUN!!!!', said a girly voice.