Chapter 3 - Out of control

We left the bar earlier than we planned. I first dropped off my sister at our house.

(Saki, Tsukasa)

'Onii-chan, you're not coming inside with me?'

'I will but I need to take care of my drunk friend, you can go to sleep first.'

'Ok, goodnight onii-chan!'

'Goodnight imoto!'

I was driving to Rui's house after I dropped dropped off Saki. I carried him to his room, I was about to leave but then a hand grasped me from behind, it was Rui.

⚠⚠

'Back at the bar, I tried to kiss your neck, but you ended up pushing away from me, now I know what to do in order to not let you escape again...' 'Sorry Rui but I have to go-' I before I could even finish my sentence, Rui already dragged me to the wall and pinned my arms againist it.

(Tsukasa, Rui)

'RUI!!!! I HAVE TO GO NOW, MY SISTER IS AT HOME WAITING FOR ME, STOP PLAYING AROUND!!!!!'

'Aww...but can I atleast have a kiss...'

'Rui, I swear to God if you-'

But my words were cut off as he pushed his lips againist mine. However, I suddenly have the urge to kiss him back.

What...is this feeling? Even though I know he's drunk, I've never felt this way about a kiss before. I'm sorry Saki, your big brother is currently being irresponsible...

Saki's POV: My brother told me I can go to sleep first so I did what he said. I took a shower, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and went to bed. However, I couldn't sleep because it has been 30 minutes since he dropped me off. I'm worried that he may not be able to take care of the situation himself so I ended up calling my brother.

I felt something rumbling in my pocket, and it was my phone. I had to break the kiss and break free to answer it. Who could be calling me this late? I saw the contact name is 'Saki', it's my sister! So I answered it.

(Saki, Tsukasa)

'Onii-chan, are you alright?'

'I told you, I will be home soon.'

'Onii-chan, it's been 30 minutes since you dropped me off.'

'...It's turns out my friend is a little harder to take care when he is drunk, but I promise I will be home before morning.'

'Oh ok then.'

'Yeah, you don't need to worry about me- RUI-'