UPDATE

Hi guys I know it's been a while, a few people have been asking about the second book etc so I wanted to post this in both books to get peoples opinion and so I know what kind of direction to go.

I'm currently doing exams but after a month I'll be pretty much done so I'll be able to devote a lot more time to my two stories.

I would love it if you guys could answer the questions/ and or give your honest opinion about this book and what you would do to improve.

1. Would you like me to rewrite 'The Princess of Asgard' were it will focus more on the relationship between Kiara and Rider/ a better explained story of them

2. Continue writing the the squeal (I'm definitely going to skim through and rewrite most chapters as I read through it a week ago when it was getting some more attention and it sounds a lot more childish than my most recent witting has been) 

3. Would you like me to continue the RDR2 story (I know most of you will be coming from the Marvel story so just ignore this)

4. Wright a new book (still marvel/Asgard based) I have had this story in my head for over a year so would love to write it 

5. Or just continue with by current two books and write the third when I'm burnt out from the other 2

I just wanted to say thank you to all the views, voters and comments, it really makes my day when I see a someone else had added my story or commented, I read every single one and its nice to see people engrossed in the story or the bond I have tried to create.