🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️

Scene: Paris

Scene: Paris.

Animals are running loose through the streets.

"Nadja Chamack, live above Paris. Escaped animals are invading the city! But Lady Luck, Cat Noir, and their new friend, Rena Rouge, are already on the spot." Nadja reported.

Cat Noir is being chased by two black panthers. "Come on, guys, you wouldn't eat your cousins, would ya?"

Rena Rouge jumps along roofs to a vantage point above the street. She plays her flute. "Mirage!" She throws an energy ball and large cuts of meat appear on the street in front of the panthers.

"How 'bout some tasty chops, instead?" Cat Noir questioned before he used his staff to leap away.

The first panther steps on a piece of meat, causing it to disappear. It and the other panther step on more of them, following a trail of vanishing meat until it leads them into the back of a van.

Lady Luck shut the van doors, trapping the panthers inside. Civilians cheer as Lady Luck, Cat Noir, and Rena Rouge stand on the edge of a roof.

Cat Noir held up his fist. "Pound i-" He looks back at his partner, who is running away with Rena. "Hey, where're you going?"

"Rena's about to transform back," Lady Luck warned.

"So you're allowed to know her true identity, but I'm not?" Cat Noir crossed his arms.

"Well, I have to get her Miraculous back," Lady Luck said.

"So what's my role, then? The guy who's always left in the dark? What else are you hiding from me?" Cat Noir retorted.

"Why are you all of a sudden acting so stingy because Rena's on the team now?" Lady Luck asked softly.

Cat Noir is taken aback by this question but doesn't answer.

Rena Rouge's Miraculous flashes and she points at it. "We really gotta jam."

Lady Luck sighed. "You know what? You're my partner Cat Noir, I'll talk to him about it,"

"Him? Who's him?" Cat Noir asked.

"That's not for me to say. When the time is right, kitty, I promise." Lady Luck promised before she and Rena Rouge departed.

"I hate secrets," Cat Noir crossed his arms grumpily.

Meanwhile, Lady Luck and Rena land on the ground behind a building.

Rena Rouge detransforms and Alya hands Lady Luck the Fox Miraculous back. "We can do this again whenever you want Lady-" Her phone rings just then. "Oh! The movie!" She runs off, waving. "Later!"

"Spots off," Lady Luck detransformed back into Kalianna and runs in a different direction.

"Uh, if you want to get to that movie on time too, you better go the way Alya went." Tikki suggested from the noirette's purse.