🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂

(Sukura41: This is basically a spin-off of Befana, except it's focused on Kalianna

(Sukura41: This is basically a spin-off of Befana, except it's focused on Kalianna. This chapter was supposed to be before Befana as Kalianna actually turns 14 before Marinette, but I was too lazy. So, enjoy this birthday chapter!)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna exits her family car and smiled, expecting to see Giselle coming to greet her like always, but her smile faltered when she saw the rainbownette wasn't there.

"Weird, maybe she's in the locker room," She muttered before walking up the steps.

Scene: Locker Room.

Kalianna enters, looking around for her best friend. "Elle?"

Just then she noticed Juleka by her locker. "Oh, hey Juleka." She greeted the girl as she walked up to her.

Juleka jumped as she turned around, hiding a bicycle pump behind her back.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a bike," Kalianna says to her, noticing the bicycle pump Juleka failed to hide in time. "Anyway, have you seen Giselle? Is she in class?"

Juleka stammers wordlessly as she had been caught.

"Um... I'll just take that as she's probably in class," Kalianna eyes Juleka weirdly before exiting the locker room.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna enters and notices a few of her friends already in their seats chatting with each other.

She looks at her and Giselle's seat and sees she isn't there.

"Hm?" She then noticed Adrien and her best friend quietly talking with each other at the back of the class.

They both freeze up when they see her.

"Uh, uh... yes, Giselle! I know a very good manicure guy and here's his number!" Adrien says loudly as he holds out a paper to Giselle.

'Manicure guy?' Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"Thanks a lot Agreste." Giselle takes the paper and stuffs it in her pocket before rushing up to Kalianna with a big smile. "Hey gurl!"

"Hey, um, what was that all about?" Kalianna inquired as she sat down.

"What was what all about?" Giselle probed, sitting down as well.

"Adrien said he knew a good manicure guy. Are you trying to get him to set you up with someone?" Kalianna eyed Giselle suspiciously.

"What?! I'd never! Tomorrow I want us to go out for a manicure so that's why I asked him." Giselle smiles.

Kalianna blinked. "Um... okay? I just... I just don't understand why you'd ask Adrien that though. He's a guy. The other girls would've been a much better choice if they knew any professional manicures."