Onwards Singapore

"Find the flag, set me free"
.. I still couldn't get my fathers words out of my mind. What would the flag even look like? I thought for a second and then suddenly I heard a knock at the door. Who could that be at this time? I opened the door, and I was surprised to se the person who came. It was non other then malaysia. What was he doing here? I though I scared him that day.
"Malaysia why are you her-," I paused halfway through my sentence as Malaysia hugged me.
"Singa, I understand. I'm sorry for not being able to help you find out what happened to your father." He said while hugging me tightly.
I stood there for a second before hugging him back.
"It's alright, I should be the one to apologise. I'm sorry, I was just so stressed out," I replied to him with a tear.
After that, I began to tell Malaysia what we are supposed to find and what to do with it. The flag is either my fathers flag or my flag. Malaysia searched the Bathroom And Kitchen, while I searched the Bedroom and living room.
if I was the flag, where would I be hiding..
Just then I saw a blue coloured paper. I took it out of the drawer and realised it was the flag! It looked exactly like my fathers!
"Malay! I found it!" I shouted to get his attention.
He ran towards me a looked at the flag,
"Colony of Singapor-, I mean, your dad is freed now I guess." He told me.
But I wasn't sure.. I still felt him here. That was when i realised.
"We need to go back to Sentosa!" I said while grabbing Malaysia and running to the car.

We rushed back to Sentosa and went to the exact spot my father was last seen.
"Well, I guess we have to bury the flag?" Said Malaysia.
"Malay, why would we bury the flag," I replied with confusion.
"Just try to," he said with confidence.
In the end I dug up a small hole and slowly put in the flag. After so, I covered it back with sand.

A few minutes go by, and a faint imagine of my father appeared infront of us

A few minutes go by, and a faint imagine of my father appeared infront of us. He smiled and saluted to us. I saluted back to him, before he disappeared and free, he whispered the words, "thank you son."