Memories

(Singapore's POV)

I've finally reached home. What was I thinking?! I hurt malaysia just because he didn't know what happened to my father! I'm so stupid! I wished I didn't have asked him that in the first place! I felt so angry and guilty, tears started to drop from my eyes, if only I could..rewind time and not have harmed him. Maybe a short rest will help me.. it was after all 11.30pm. I picked myself up and went to my bed. I didn't even bother to change to my home clothes. I just wanted to get some rest. I closed my eyes, and tried to get some rest. I feel asleep sooner or later.
after a minute, I started to have flashbacks from when I was a kid, I remembered now.. my father was trying to protect me from the Imperial, he said something before he pushed me into the water, I just couldn't make it out..
"AH!" I shouted.
I was sweating alot. Was that a nightmare? Or was it a memory? Whatever it was.. I think it has the answers to what happened to my father. I remember.. My father wore a beige-ish war uniform, had a British flag and.. Fuck! I've forgotten! Stupid brain! I decided to search the house for some clues.

After 5 hours, I found one. It looks like a old picture?

 It looks like a old picture?

Is that.. me? But.. who was that on the left? Could it be.. wait.. DAD?! I couldn't believe it. It was actually a picture of me and my father! Finally! I have something to remember him! It's abit cracked.. eh, no worries I'll fix it later. I'm happy that I found a memory of my dad, but that wasn't enough, I needed to focus on what I was really looking for.
Wait. The flashback! That was at Pulau Blakang Mati! (Sentosa) I rushed out of my house with the picture and ran to my car. I put the picture on the unoccupied seat and started to drive to Sentosa.