The Warehouse

The people in this world are cruel. They have their own way of letting people know what their identity is. I am someone who has many secrets. I am someone who doesn't have a care in the world. I am a person who doesn't show himself very much. I am someone of darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The forest is has many sides to it. It all depends on the way a person sees the dense plant life. I for one have had many past experiences in it that I would not like to recall. Some were filled with cries for help in the night, or birds taking flight to the atmosphere above. Many were filled with creeping bugs and stone-hard ground with twigs sticking in your back. Most, though, we're filled with pounding footfalls zipping through uncharted territory.

The darkness surrounds those who are fearful of what's to come. But darkness embraces those who welcome it. I am one of those people. I embrace the darkness, for that is who I became to be. I despise the light of day. Not because it is bright and can burn your skin when you stay in it for too long, but because it is a source of happiness.

Happiness. It's the cause for laughter. The very meaning of the color yellow. Children that have everything they could ever want, have it. The same goes for adults, too. A dog or cat feels it whenever their owner comes home after a hard day's work. Lots of people experience it more than one time a day.

That's not the case for some. I, for one, have only experienced it once. That was before I was betrayed.