Compliments

( Y/N) P.O.V

You walked around Pumpkin's and Witch Sha's house, and you gotta say, it was Lovely. Like really Lovely. Of course while i am Walking inside, you turn around to Pumpkin Rabbit and he is Close to my Face Again!

" Pumpkin! Personal Space! " you Say to him Flustered and uncomfortable as hell.

" Oh! Im sorry, Dear, i didn't mean to Get in your Bubble" He Apologized.

" i-its Alright! " you Told him and he Chuckled Deeply, which made my Face red, because it did sound Weird but...Attractive? You don't know per say.

Billy came in and Said " Pumpkin! TVA took my Monster trucks! " His Adopted Son? Or Roommate? Said.

You looked at Billy and Waved Awkwardly, and he happily Waved back.

" Well Little Bunny, Show me were tva is" Pumpkin asked Billy and billy ran to the room to show pumpkin. Pumpkin looked back at me and then said.

" i apologize for the inconvenience, i will be Back, My Sweet bunny" He said and He walked away.

You Smiled happily and Sat down for a Short time in a Colorful vintage Couch.
It felt more Comfortable than a usual couch, almost like a Solid Cloud. After 7 minutes of just looking around and thinking about whatever, you heard music..Old time Music Almost? Im not sure.

It was Very Faided. You got up and went around the House to hear were the melody was Playing. You Went Around the halls and...oh boy.. There were tons of doors. Like not a Average room of doors, were was a Full Hall of them. You did walk threw the hallway, and heard the music becoming more of hearing.

{ TO BE CONTINUED }