1

The concert ended. We went off of stage and to our tour bus. Rude as they were all of them immediately ran through the door except for axl. He held the door open. "After you." he smiled. "Wow. so polite." I laughed. I walked into the bus, axl behind me. Slash was sitting on the couch drinking some beer. "Slash you're Piss drunk better stop now..." I warned him. He giggled and took a big ass sip. Izzy was lying on the floor while Steven was drumming on some pans. Duff was doing something in the kitchen. "Not only slash is drunk but all of them fuckers." Axl told me. "Yeah I see that." I answered. "Well, wanna play slap? I'm gonna fucking beat you!" Axl laughed. "Yeah? You think so? Did you practice to beat me or what?" I asked laughing. "I did. Let's play." He said while getting the carts. We were sitting down and playing.
A good 45 minutes passed. All the others were already gone, but I was too busy to notice that. Me and axl played this game since we were kids and he didn't beat me yet. I was so focused on winning that I didn't notice anything else.

"HA! I BEAT YOU! Finally!" Axl yelled loud as hell while doing a little dance. "Wow. You really did practice." I said laughing at his dance. "Oh yeah!" He smirked. "Took you long enough..." I said. Suddenly he stopped dancing. Damn. I should've know better. He's gonna beat the shit outta me for that for sure. He seemed more aggressive and angry. Oh god what had I done. He ran towards me grabbing me and slamming me to the couch. He stood in front of me looking down weird how he was.
"What the hell, Ax?" I asked shocked.
"You think I didn't notice it?" He asked.
"What the...the fuck are you talking bout?"
"You know exactly what I mean. How you look at me. I see your eyes begging for me...everyday more and more..." he grinned lusty. I didn't get a word outta myself. It was like time freezed. I looked down ashamed. Axl kneeled down to me, taking my chin with one hand. He was forcing me to look right into his eyes. "...hey...it's okay. I've been doing the same." He slowly whispered.
"I...don't know what you're talking bout Ax." I said looking to the side. "Don't lie to me. I hate liars..." he said while staring at my lips still grinning. I stood up intending to go into my room but, of course, axl didn't let me go. He held me by my wrist. I was turning around looking at him. "Come on. Tell me the truth..." he said. I sighed. "Just fucking kiss me already." I told him. He smirked while he was getting closer to me. He looked me deep into the eyes, then he pressed his hips agains mine. It didn't even taste like alcohol, drugs or anything like that. Maybe he just didn't drink that day. He stopped the kiss and dragged me into his room where he locked the door.
Oh shit.
He took his shirt off and walked over to me getting mine off of me too. He pushed me into his bed before he jumped onto me. He was unbuttoning my pants and throwing them onto the floor while kissing me. He was stopping the kiss to look me up and down. "You're perfect." He whispered. I put my arms around my waist hoping that he would understand.
"Hey, don't cover up! I wanna see every part of you..." he grinned while I was covering my face as I blushed. He took my hands and held them over my head with one hand while the other opened up my bra. He threw it to my pants while looking at my tits. He kissed and licked them as much as he could while still holding my hands up. His kisses slowly wandered down until they reached my panties. He looked up to me before he did anything, just to make sure that I was okay with him doing it. I looked at him expectant. So he let my hands go and got rid of my panties and threw them to the rest of my clothes.
"You're seriously telling me I've been missing out on this all the time?" He grinned. He was so near to it I could feel his breath. Before he did anything he got up and looked into my eyes again. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen." He said while kissing me as passionat as never before. After that he got down there again. He started slow but it got harder and harder. First gently kissing then sucking harder and harder. I let my fingers run through his hair as he pushed his tongue in and out. He slowed down again but then he pushed two fingers inside.
"Fuck Ax..." I moaned. I could feel him smirking.
He started to rub my clit while continuing with what he was doing again. He got faster with every second until I orgasmed. I pulled him by his hair up to my face. He kissed me another time. What else would axl do? It already seemed as if he was ready, but of course not. It's axl. He opened his pants and shoved them off with his underwear coming off as well. Now he was standing there, naked. My best friend was seriously fucking me. My best friend, but at the same time the man I loved. He supported himself on the bed while looking down to me. I could feel him entering me. He was hard as hell. Again, he was doing the same as a few mins ago, first soft and slow, then getting harder and rougher. He was already very fast but he still could go way faster. "I- I Fucking love you!" he moaned loud as hell. "I love you too, Axl." I moaned just as loud as he did. Axl laughed disbelievingly. "Oh really?" He asked. When he said that he started going as fast as possible. I couldn't stop myself from moaning. It was so loud, everyone had probably heard it. I felt his warm cum deep inside of me. He was lying on top for me after he came inside of me. "That felt like Fucking paradise city." He said exhausted. I was doubting everything that had just happened. We both orgasmed together. Axl's head was buried in my neck crook. "Fuck..." he said out of breath. His arms were wrapped around me. "I love you Axl." I told him. "I love you too." He mumbled.
Axl stood up and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around me while I was resting my head on his chest. "You're really fucking beautiful." He whispered as I fell asleep.