Escape is not Easy

(Transformers is not mine
The picture above is a screenshot.
"talking"
'thinking'
-Comm speech-
-Cybertronian speech-
Enjoy!)

Spike stayed still as the dark Gold Bug washed him with a complicated gaze. The dark version of his best friend and brother treated him well, but he was not stupid. He knew what they were trying to do to him by taking over even the basic actions. They wanted him to be completely reliant on them for every little thing. It was a very powerful psychological move on their part, he'll admit but he could also admit it was working.

Spike, 'I really need to put my foot down.'

SG Gold Bug, -What is it now, saboteur?-

SG Jazz, -Now now, youngling, is that a way to talk to your caretaker?-

SG Gold Bug sighed, -What is going on Sire?-

SG Jazz, -Much better. Oh I called because there has been a few disturbances around the area where the cons are.-

SG Gold Bug hissed, -I see.-

Spike looked up at him, "Is everything okay?"

SG Gold Bug smiled, "Do not worry about me, my sweet spark. I can handle it."

Spike twitched, 'I'm not at all worried about you. I'm worried about the other team who has to deal with you.'

Spike, "Are you leaving then?"

SG Gold Bug started to dry him, "Not yet."

SG Gold Bug brightened, "Do you not want me to leave? I can stay behind."

Spike, "Yeah, I don't want you to leave."

Spike, 'If you leave I'll be stuck with the others and the others are quite perverse.'

Spike looked away, "But I understand if they need you, you know?"

SG Gold Bug cooed pleased by the fact his little one wanted him too, "I can skip this one. The others can handle themselves."

Spike looked up at him and smiled, "Really?"

SG Gold Bug preened at him, "Really."

SG Gold Bug, -Boss, I would like to skip this mission. My sweet human requested I stay with him.-

SG Optimus, -Well that took long enough.-

SG Gold Bug, -Boss?-

SG Optimus, -We were honestly expecting him to resist more after all this is not his world.-

SG Prowl, -It's possible the little one clung to our dear Gold Bug due to similarities between him and the doppel ganger.-

SG Gold Bug, -I'll ensure he likes me for me, not because I look like him. That is unacceptable.-

SG Jazz, -Of course, dear youngling. I can break his spirit if you want. He is still going strong.-

SG Gold Bug, -No need.-

Spike looked up at him which made him feel ecstatic yet pathetic at the same time. He didn't know when or how he became obsessed over the little human but he figured it started when he first met the little organic. SG Gold Bug opened his servos and watched as Spike climbed on before sitting. SG Gold Bug went to the closet he had prepared for Spike and helped him get dressed. Spike bit down on the words he wanted to say to the dark Gold Bug.

Instead he let the dark version of his friend dress him up like a doll, because that was what he felt like. If he insinuated that Gold Bug leave him alone in anyway there would be another Autobot with him. It would be either the dark Optimus, dark Jazz, dark Prowl, dark Ratchet, dark Bluestreak or dark Red Alert. The first three were disturbingly perverse and were always touching him, despite his protest. The last three however mostly observed him and even let him hang out with their human toys, as they were called.