♡put Some Clothes On♡

Bakugo pov

Its been a good two years since i last saw that stupid nerd in person, though despite not having seen him in so long he has kept me up to date with his stupid face.

Apparently his dad is rich af so hes living the luxurious life now, along side this he has chose to start dressing like an emo whore. His words not mine.

Anyway despite his new found stupidty things seen to be going oki for the shit face, for once in his quite miserable life.

Me and kirishima on the otherhand, aswell as that dunce face have just had hell since he left. The stupid extras are Always whining and bitching about even the smallest of things, It gives me a headache. Nevermind all the other shit they do.

Its gotton to the point i have found myself on multiple occasions thinking about moving down to class 3-B. Speaking of other classes, after the stupid nerd left Shinso who is apparently caterpillars adopted son joined class 1-A.

Hes pretty chill and is dating Dunce face so i have no real complaints yet,maybe except he needs to fucking sleep more.

Anyway all that is besides the point. Me and shitty hair had been sat downstairs, ovbiously minding our own buisness while the stupid extras around us did their own thing.

I was board and so was shitty hair, since we hadnt spoken to the shit nerd in a while i decided to video call him. What i got in responce was not something i liked to see yet id seen it had happend on multiple occasions.

Well When the shit nerd finally answered his phone he was stood there naked in all his glory. Obviously he had just woken up and wasnt awake yet, as was his boyfriend who was still half asleep and naked. Though thankfully he was still cozy under the sheets.

Bakugo: GO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES YOU DAMN NERD!!

Kirishima:not manly bro...

The nerd just rolled his eyes at us before retriving a pair of boxers off the floor, and putting them on before returning towards the camaras view.

Deku:.. Morning

Kirishima:... Midobro im pretty sure its around one in the afternoon for you right now...

I began laugthing as the lovebirds panicked and cheaked the time before they both began running to clean the room.

Eventually they were now dressed and were now making breakfast inthe kitchen.

Deku:My dad is gonna kill us...

Angel:Nevermjnd your dad what about clemence...

They both groand as i began laugthing. By this time dunce face came up behind us and joined in on the conversation.

Denki:heyyy dudes whats up... Shouldnt you both be in school?

They both groand again as i laugthed harder and shitty hair just shook his head.

Angel:well theres no point in going in niw might aswell do something else.

Deku:we could take the dogs out, well asfter we clean my room.

They both himmed in agreement before properly turning to the camera.

Kirishima:so did you guys hear about the tranfer programme thus year.

Angel:oh ye you guys are transferring here for the rest of the year.

Deku:mh

Bakugo:Oi nerd dont think to hard about it!! If those stupid extras try anything ill just beat theur ass!

The nerd cheered up a bit and we began having a more casual conversation as the lovebirds cleaned dekus room.

Soon they had to go so that they could take the dogs for a walk so we said goodbye to them both.

By the time our conversation finished it was time for me, shitty hair and dunce face to go to bed.

I was honestly excited to see the nerd despite being worried of how things would go down between him and the class.

But i know that he knows that no matter what

We stand behind him

_________________________
Its been awhile since i uploaded...

I just wanna say i reallyhate this chapter with a passion, its dreadful maknly cause im writing this during collage when i have nothing else to do and i just wanted to get it out the way.

Sorry its been so long ive just been having to do alot of stuff recently and adjusting to things so ye.

Probably gonna have maybe 1 or 2 new chapters out a bit faster but im not sure xx