The Tour Life

Your POV

I wake up to my alarms going off, telling me that we're leaving soon. I take a quick shower then afterwards move my luggage to the living room. The doorbell rings, I walk to the door and look through the peephole. Robaire stand there with a smile on his face, I open the door and he hugs me tightly.

"Ready!" He says excitedly grabbing my bags.
"Yep!" I say grabbing my phone and making sure the pet sitter is on there way. I leave the key under the mat. We walk onto the bus, expecting that everyone was excited but they were all sleeping... except Tae.

"The first place we're performing at is Toronto." Robaire starts walking to the back of the bus, he grabs my hand and bring me with him. He sits down on one of the beds, then looks up at me. He has a big smirk plastered on his face making me laugh.

He pulls me on top of him to where I'm now sitting on his lap. I stare into his olive green eyes, he pulls a little black box with a red velvet bow on the top of it. I stare at the box in awe of how beautiful it looked. The bus started moving and I just started at the box.

"Open it after the show." He says then kisses my cheek. We walk back to where everyone was and enjoy the ride to Toronto.

~At The Concert~

The boys get changed and they look amazing. I help Robaire with his shirt cause a button had fell out. The announcer counts down and the crowd goes crazy. They pop out of cages one by one, Robaire  says "Toronto!, Who knows what's up?!" Everyone screams and they started singing.

"You want it?" Robaire sings.
"I want it!" The crowd says, I look at all there faces and the majority of the have tears streaming down there face. I can't help but think to the moment when that used to be me, sometimes I still fan girl over them but it's as bad before I met them.

They fly into the crowd, reaching to them. Robaire flys to this one girl that has red hair and reaches for her hand, before there hands touch I hear a loud voice. "MEI MEI!(sorry if I spelled it wrong) i look to my left and see a big red panda, ripping apart the stage. The band is now dangling from strings, screaming for there life's.

I help them get down but T is stuck. A girl comes up to us, saying that 4 town has to song from the heart. She explains everything and they agree to do it, but they can't sing with out T. Robaire ask me sing with them but I'm not sure. The girl begs for me to do it so I decided to.

We climb up on this rock and get ready to sing.Mei's family starts chanting, Robaire starts singing and the rest of us join in. He hits a high note leaving us all in shock, then we start dancing to the song and the circle lights up. All the pandas start floating up in the air then disappear.

I look over to Robaire and see tears coming down his face. I ask him if he was ok and he said yea. We walk to the bus to cool down then start heading to get some food.

After eating we were back on the road to continue the tour.

~After The Tour~

Robaire POV

We just finished the tour and it was amazing. We met so many people and did lots of things. I gave y/n a present to open after the first show but it was kinda hard to with everything going on and what happened at the show.

So I told her to open it when we got back home. We went straight home after the tour, y/n slept in my room since our driver took the guest room.( he's a friend of the group)

Everyone basically slept the whole day, I had to get up to go to the studio to talk with our manager. When I got back it was around 7 p.m., everyone was in the living room except y/n. Thy said she was still sleeping so they let her continue.

I walk upstairs, going to my room. I see her laying there, looking so peaceful. I sit on the edge of the bed then move a strand of hair out of her face. I walk to the other side of the bad and lay next to her. She shifts a little, opening her eyes then meeting them with mine.

"Hey, where did you go?" She says in a sleepy voice then scoots closer.
"I had to got meet with our manager." I say then rub the side of her arms.
"Have you opened the gift yet?" I say smiling.
"Noooo..." she says then grabs it from the nightstand.

                        Your POV

I sit up and pull the bow off. The box opens and there's a note with a beautiful necklace on typo of it. I stare at the jewelry then look at the note. " Will you be my girlfriend.", the note said and I turned and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Yes!" I hugged him tight then kissed his lips. He put the necklace on me while I wiped my tears. We spent most of the day together, then I went home to my dog. I missed her so much and couldn't wait to see her.

I opened the door and she ran into my arms, with a smile on her face. I laughed and played with her for hours. I sat on the couch and eat dinner. I watch the shows I missed then get ready to take a shower.

When I'm done I change into my pjs and drift off thinking of my day with Robaire.