World tour

Your POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. Who could be calling me at 7 in the morning. Who even wakes up that early?!? I crawl orver to the nightstand to see my screen lit up with messages, I pick up my phone and turn on my back. It's Robaire.

I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach when thinking about him... and his touch. I open my phone and go straight to the messages. He says that he's coming over to pick me up so we can talk. I wonder what he wants to talk about.

I start to get ready and change into some shorts and a t-shirt. I put on my shoes then hear a knock at my door. I walk to the door and move my dog out the way.(what should the dogs name be?!) I open the door and Robaire has 2 drinks in his hands.

"Ready?" Robaire says with a smile on his face and hands me my drink. Our fingers lightly touch as I grab the cup making my heart flutter.
"Yep." I say with a smile and lock the door. We walk to the car hand in hand but get stopped by paparazzi & reporters  next to his car. They rush up to us and ask us all these questions. Eventually they leave but they start to follow us again.

                      Robaire POV

I try telling the paparazzi to go and leave us alone, they leave but soon start following us. I was going to take y/n on a lunch date to discuss the tour thats coming up, but I want us to be alone. And the paparazzi isn't helping😑.

I drove to my house as the paparazzi waits outside of the gate. I make sure that all the curtains in the house are closed, so that they can't see us.

"What did you wanna talk about?" She said as she sat on the couch.
"Well the tour was going up and I- the band was wondering if you wanted to come with us." I say in a nervous tone, my heart is beating fast and my hands are shaking.
"I'd love to." She gets up from the couch and walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"When's the tour?" She says pulling away.
"In 1 weeks." I squint my eyes and furrow my eyebrows.
"1 WEEK?!" She yells in a surprised tone.
"Yeaaaaaa." I say sitting down.
"I need to start packing!!" She starts walking towards the door but I stop her.
"Let's go out the back way, there still out there." I say and grab her hand.

I drive her back home so that she can pack, I play with her dog while she packs.   She walks out of her room out of breath and laughing.
"What's funny." I say walking over to her.
"Nothing." She says walking past me into the kitchen.

                          Your POV

I walk into the kitchen to make us something to eat but Robaire keeps following me around the kitchen. It's honestly adorable, he's always playing with my dog, I think she really likes him.

Robaire grabs my hand and pulls me into the living room.
"What are you doing?!" I say laughing looking at him in awe.
"Just wait." He says in a deep voice filled with lust. He plays music from his phone and holds my hand. He spins me around then slowly dips me. When I come back up he pulls me close to his face. I press my lips against his and I'm greeted with his soft lips.

We move around the room until our bodies are pressed together heatedly up against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips press together over and over. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as we fumbled to take off one another's clothes. His tongue makes its way between my parted lips asking for access into my mouth, I let him in and taste the coffee he had from earlier.

Robaire POV

Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through her hair as we breathed each other in. We move to the  bedroom and I lay on the bed. She crawls on top of me and kisses my necks.

Her lips are so gentle and smooth, making me groan at her touch. She grinds on me making me through my head back in pleasure. I hear a knock at the door and pull away. She whines when I get off her, I walk to the door while putting my shirt back on.

When I open the door I see a guy with a package and he ask me to sign the clipboard.  The box was kinda heavy and I wonder what was inside.
"Y/n!!" I yelled while walking back to the bedroom.
"Yea!!" She yelled back as I entered the room.
"You got a package." I sit the box on the bed and she quickly grabs it.
"What did you get?!" I ask her as I sit on the bed.

"It's something for you." She says walking over to her closet. She had a big grin on her face which makes me laugh. I try grabbing the box but she blocks me from getting to it. I chase her through out the apartment but I can't catch her. I hear a familiar sound and realize that it's my phone. I walk to her room and grab my phone off the nightstand. It's Jesse.

Jesse: Robaire?!? Hello!!!
Robaire: Yea!! Im here.
Jesse: Where are you?
Robaire: I'm at Y/n's house, why?
Jesse: We have to be at a meeting soon for the tour. Are you gonna be able to make it?!
Robaire: When is the meeting?
Jesse: It's at 9.
Robaire: Ok, I'm leaving now. See you there.
Jesse: Ok bye.

Your POV

I hear Robaire hang up the phone, he walks out the room and tells me that he has to go to a meeting. We say goodbye and I get ready for bed. I hear my dog barking so I go out to the living room and see a man standing in my living room.

I stand there in shock then slowly make my way to the kitchen to grab a knife.