Chapter 17

Three years later
You had now had all the fun in the world with shu; he made you feel happy and feel special and helped hide the darkness in your head, and helped you forget about phi and hyde.

"Now hades destroy it with nightmare whip," you said. Your bey went against the other as you broke the other's bey in half "and with a stunning victory, it's (y/n) (l/n) with hades!' He shouted.

You smiled as another victory was won for shu as you ran over to him "did I do good shu" you asked, "yes (y/n) you did very good like always (y/n) let's go home some people want to see you" he said, "okay shu" you said.

You walked with shu back to your home as you saw two familiar faces outside of your house as you hid behind shu. "Haha, (y/n) it's okay; it's just your parents," shu said.

You looked from behind shu to the two in front of you; one was phi with his long white hair as he now wore glasses and a beard with his fabulous outfit as always as hyde stayed the same "phi? Hyde?" You asked.

The two looked up at you and smiled as they ran over and hugged you "oh (y/n), we missed you so, ouch, are you okay did shu do anything? We're so sorry" phi said "what do you mean" you asked.

Phi and hyde moved away from you as you started to cry "what is wrong with me" you asked.

You sat on the ground as you cried, "are you okay (y/n)" shu asked, "help me" you said, "what did you idiots do to my kid" shu growled, "your kid no that's our kid that you took three years ago" phi said.

You didn't know what was going on; shu and phi were fighting as hyde ran to your side, but you heard nothing; all you could see was the darkness calling for you. What the hell is going on? Why am I feeling so sad? What did? Phi and hyde trigger.

You opened your eyes as you saw a very familiar place "conscious, are you there? Why am I back here" you asked.

The conscious like shu came to me as I smiled "what happened to you? What's going on (y/n)" he asked, "what do you mean your the one playing around my head, so why am I like this? Why did you make me feel the way I am felling" you asked, "haha silly (y/n) your the one feeling these things I'm just here to try and help" he said.

You wanted to scream, yell, kick, kill the inner shu, but you use sat and cried "why am I like this" you asked, "cause you don't know you have never know which life to choose, I gave you an option you took the bad one" he said, "but I want just to live my life" you said, "well choose" he said.

You looked at the shu conscious "what are my options" you asked, "shu, phi and hyde, your mom, or just die hehe even though I can't kill you" he said, "I don't want any of it I don't want to choose why can't I just be a normal adult I want to make my path my way without anyone without shu, phi, or hyde without any Beyblade" you said, "Is that what you want" he asked, "yeah it is" you said, "okay as you wish once you open yoru eyes run for it, run as far as you can and don't let them find you again okay (y/n)" he said.

You just nodded as the light surrounded you, and you saw the world around you come back to life.

You opened your eyes and saw three ens surrounding you shu, phi, and Hyde "are you alright (y/n)" they asked.

You stared up at the three as you looked at the world around you "yeah, I'm okay" you said.

You then stood up as the three carefully watched you as you started to run, run as fast as you could to get away from this life to find a better home, a better life "(y/n); where are you going" you could hear, but you were running that's all you knew in your head was to run to try and get away from these people and their world this crazy world that you lived in.

A/n, should I add one more part? I'm not sure my brain has so many ideas for new things, and I have t go back to tell something, but I love writing this book so much. Haha, kidding, I love phi so much!