Chapter 2

Jordan's POV

I stop in front of Maddy's house. She texted earlier asking for my opinion on her outfit for the back to school party. Damn I remember those nights especially the night I lost my virginity.

"So, I'm not sure where I'm standing with Nathan. I mean one moment we are fucking in his truck behind Monet's and the next he avoids me like I'm the plague." April falls down on the bed next to me. "Are you even listening or are you to busy sexting Aaron?" I roll my eyes and place my phone on the night stand. "Nathan is a dick, move on April because he's playing you."

I get up and go to my closet. "How would you even know? For all we know this might be some phase and we'll end up getting back together." I roll my eyes and turn to her. "Because Aaron told me." I see the colour drain from her face as she comes to the realization that her "boyfriend" is one gaint jackass. "When and why haven't you told me?" I sign and walk over to my bed.

Sit down at the corner. "About two weeks ago and I didn't say anything because last time we spoke about Nathan you told me things were casual." She jumps up with eyes wide open. "Jordan!" I can see she is very upset. "I'm sorry I honestly didn't know you thought it was more." She falls down on the bed. Tears streaming down her face. I fling my arm over her shoulders and pull her into a hug.

"One day you'll find the perfect guy and he'll love you for you. Tonight will go out and show him what his missing out on." She hugs back and giggle. "You're the best."  I get up and go back to my closet. Grab a few outfits  and come back out. "Try some of these." I give her the options. "What are you going to wear?"
I pick up my outfit and turn to her. "This."

Her mouth drops open

Her mouth drops open. "Jordan, Aaron won't be able to keep his hands off you tonight." I smirk, hold the outfit up to my body as I check in the mirror. "That's the idea." I make eye contact with her in the mirror and wink.

I ring the door bell and Mrs. Perez answers. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Perez I'm here to see Maddy?" She smiles as she sees me. "Come on in, Dear. How many times have I already told you to call me Sonia?" I smile and step inside. "Thank you, Mr... I mean Sonia." She leads the way. "Thank you for making the time for Maddy. I know how much she looks up to you and I appreciate you taking her under your wing."

I know Mr. and Mrs. Perez does not have much like for the Jacob's family and they not much for them. Maddy has always tried her very best to fit in with Marsha and Cal but they just never made the effort to see it. They see her as a trashy girl wanting to lock their son in a situation. Maddy loves Nate, like she loves, loves him. They are just really bad for one another. Toxic at the very worst.

I knock on her bedroom door and slowly push it open. "Madz?" I see her infront of the mirror. She spins to the door and sprint over. She nearly jumps in my arms. "Jordan!" I laugh and return the hug. I know this is more than just a welcome back hug it is much more like a I'm trying to keep me together kind of hug. As she pulls away she turns to the other two girls. "You guys remember, Jordan?"

I remember the girl on the bed, Kat I think and the other one was pregnant but I'm guessing that was all sorted seeing as she is no longer pregnant and already high. They girl and the bed sits up straight and waves at me. I place my hand bag down on the bed and sit down. "So, what do you girls have planned?" Maddy begins to giggle. "Well, Kat needs to get rid of her virginity. That is like number one on the list."

I see how Ka's face lights up with embarrassment. "Maddy." Maddy and the other girl burst out laughing and Kat looks down. I reach over and grab her hand. "It's okay, don't be embarrassed. When I was your age I was also still a virgin." They laugher dies out. Kat looks at me with big suprised eyes. "What? You were like the most popular girl in school and you were still a virgin at 17?"

I lean back and look at the suprised faces. "Bitch you better not be lying." Maddy comes to sit on the bed as well. "I'm not. My first time was 2 weeks before my 18th birthday." Kat turns fully to me. "With who?" I turn to her and I can see she is a little uncomfortable, I get I can be intimidating but doesn't have to feel like she can't talk or have questions. "Aaron of course." Maddy giggles and gets up. "So, you've only ever been with Aaron, no other guys?"

I lean back on my elbows and shake my head. "I was popular in school doesn't mean I have to be a whore." I watch Maddy closely. She turns back to me. Eyebrow raised. "You're saying I'm a whore?" I look her up and down. Shrug and answer. "When you dress like a hooker, that'll do the talking." She grabs a pillow and throws it at my head. "I heard all the Jacob guys have huge dicks, that true?" Maddy and I turn to the other girl. We look at each other and then smile. "Yeah, it's true."

I look back to Kat and offer her a smile which she returns. Later I learned the other girls name was Barbara but they just called her BB. After they picked out their outfits and all are happy they are ready to go. "You going to join us?" I walk out with them and shake my head. "No, I have a man waiting for me at home. Have fun girls."