Chapter 1

"Jordan!" The bedroom door flies open. I pull the sheets up to cover myself as Nate throws himself on the bed. "It's like six in the morning. What do you want?" He doesn't answer just fall on his back staring at the ceiling. "Nate! Can you at least give me a few minutes ro get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs and we can talk." He pops up on his one elbow. "Fine. Tell my brother not to use qll the hot water." I give him a smile as he leaves the room.

I get out of the bed and make my way to the bathroom. I open the shower door that is already running due to the fact that Aaron is getting ready for his day. I step inside as he turns to me. He leans down and captures my lips in a sweet kiss. His hands that cupped my cheeks fall to my neck, deepening our kiss. I let my hands run down his sides. A few kisses later and he pulls away. "What did Nate want?" I shrug, turn around with my back against his front.

I let the water fall down my body. Aaron take the sponge as he starts to wash my back and then letting the sponge slide over my stomach and boobs. "I'm not sure. I think it has to do with the fact that Maddy broke with him." He stops and I turn back to him. "Maddy dumped him?" He nod and he starts to laugh. I lightly hit his chest. "That's not funny." He stops and looks at me. "Why not?" I roll my eyes and step out of the shower. Grab the towel and wrap myself in it.

"Because it is clear that he has strong feels for her." We go back to his room and I grab some clothes that I leave in his closet for whenever I decide to stay over. "I don't think it has to do with feelings more about power." I can't deny that because there is some truth to that. "Okay I get that but I still think he has feelings for her." I finish getting ready.

"My dad needs me at the office

"My dad needs me at the office. I'll see you tonight." He kissed me and off he went. I make my way down the stairs into the kitchen. Marsha is busy with breakfast, Nate is at rhe table drinking his protein shake. "Morning." I move over to the kettle. "Aaron and Mr. Jacobs already left something about early clients." The moment those words left my mouth Marsha throws down the spoon.

"Seriously!" I turn to look at her. "I get up every morning to make sure this family gets a decent breakfast and they don't even have the decency to tell me they're not going to be here." She pulls her apron over her head and throw it down. She storms out of the kitchen. "My mother is weak." I fill my cup with warm water and make my way to the table. "Why do you say that?" He looks up to me. "My father uses her for everything and she just let's him." I dish up some oats with strawberries and syrup.

"I don't think she's weak, I think she is trying hard to keep her family happy." He looks at me and gives me a sarcastic laugh. "What did you want to talk about? Maddy?" He gets up to place his shake container in the dishwasher. "She dumped me so fuck her." I raise an eyebrow. He turns to me and shrugs. "Okay, I'm here if you want to talk about her." I go and place my cup in the dishwasher as well. Close it and turn it on.

"You want a lift or are you to cool to be seen with me now?" I bump his shoulder but he just laughs. "Thanks but McKay and I have some plans for the day." I nod and take off. "Don't do anything I wouldn't." Grab my car keys and leave for work. Work, I'm the school counselor. Took me four years to get my bachelor in Psychology and another year of internship to get my license.

I got employed at the school just a few weeks ago. I'm thinking of doing my PhD in Psychology this year. As I drive to school I drive past Mrs. Bennett, Gia and Rue. Rue Benett, a drug addict. Mrs. Bennett came by the school yesterday asking if I would mind having some sessions with Rue once she is back. I'd love to help but I'm pretty sure Rue doesn't want to be helped. Her problem isn't with drugs her problem are much deeper than that.

I arrive at the school and park into my spot. I grab my files and lock my car.

Nate's POV

McKay and I went out to get some beer. Tonight is the back to school party to celebrate the fact that tomorrow we are back to school. "Man, I don't feel like we should have this party at my place. My mom is real OCD, she'll figure out what happened." I laugh and punch his shoulder as I take a left turn. "Relax man everything is going to be just fine." He shakes his head and look out the window. "Is Maddy going?" I shrug. "Fuck knows like I even care."

He turns to look at me with big eyes. "You don't care? Man she's going to burn my house to the ground." I burst out laughing. "No, Jordan's got that covered for me." I like Jordan. I like her a lot and don't confuse this with a I'm in love with my brother's girlfriend I like her as a sister. She gets our family in ways no one has ever gotten us. I can talk to her forever and I know she'll never judge. My dad likes her a little to much for my liking but she can handle him.
"Man, your sister-in-law is fucking amazing. She's like the coolest chick ever. I'm glad she's going to be at the school then I'll know I have someone I can get if things with Cas is shaking." I turn my head towards McKay. "Cassie Howard?" He nods and this really makes me laugh. "Okay first of all, Jordan not my sister-in-law and secondly Cassie is a fucking whore."

I feel the atmosphere change as the words left my mouth. "Fuck you man. I have never said shit like that about Maddy so don't go saying shit like that about my girl." I give him the side eye. "Your girl?" He doesn't answer me as we keep going down the road and seeing some girl riding her bicycle. Time for some fun.