First Day

I woke up early to make sure I looked cool for my first day of school.
"Ughhhh fuck school." I whispered to myself as I zipped up my boots.
"Fuck school so hard." I whispered as I brushed my teeth.
"Fucking fuck school." I muttered as I did my makeup.
"School sucks dick." I whispered louder than I wanted to as I packed my backpack.
"Fuck the first day of school." I said to myself as I looked my outfit up and down in the mirror.
A pair of black ripped fishnets.
A pair of red fishnet layered on top.
Some semi baggy black ripped jeans
A Bathory shirt with a black longsleeve underneath.
Some finger less gloves with skulls on them.
A pentagram necklace, a spiked choker, a spiked cuff bracelet, my usual earring choice of earrings.
I topped it off with a studded belt, and my usual heavy black combat boots.
For makeup a did an over dramatic smokey eye making me look tired, slightly dead and intimidating just how I like it.
I then finished with some black lipstick.
I waved my mom goodbye and then got in my car to drive off.
My car wasn't very fancy since it was my first car and my mom wasn't fucking rich like alot of the family's in this asshole town. It was an old, banged up, purple, Toyota corolla. I had taken the liberty to add a couple band stickers to the back window, as well as a bumper sticker that said 'FUCK OFF'.

 I had taken the liberty to add a couple band stickers to the back window, as well as a bumper sticker that said 'FUCK OFF'

I put in a Nine inch nails CD I had and drove off.

*The hand that feeds || Nine inch nails*

I tapped along to the tune, having a cigarette before school. As I pulled into school I put the cheap smoke out and rolled up my windows. A couple kids turned to look at my car either because I was the new kid and they had never seen this car here before, because they could hear my music, or because they saw my cigarette. Either way I didn't really give a fuck. I turned my car off, filling up a water bottle with a can of monster. I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and walked out, locking my car. Heads turned my direction, eyes scanned over my entire body. I rolled my eyes as I walked into school. I had to go to the dean's office before classes to make sure I had a class schedule. The talk with her was brief, I introduced myself she gave me all the documents and information I needed to know before I left. I went to my assigned locker which was fairly easy to find. I opened it and stuck my class schedule onto the inside of the locker door. Scanning the schedule quickly I put books in my bag and in my locker accordingly. The kid who had the locker next to me, came and opened his locker. I felt him staring from the corner of my eye. I sharply turned to him. He darted his eyes down to his bag awkwardly. I laughed quietly to myself.
I closed my locker but before I could leave he spoke up.
"You're new right?" He asked his voice cracking.
"Uh yeah." I said turning back to him.
The boy had semi-long hair, he wore glasses, and a Black Sabbath shirt.
"Well hi I'm Kevin." He said outstretching his hand.
"Alice." I said as I shook his hand.
"Uh cool, cool well I'll see you around Alice." He said with a kind smile. I nodded slightly.
"Nice shirt by the way, Black sabbath is dope." I said walking off.

*******

"I'm telling you dude, you'd like her!" Kevin yell-whispered to me as we walked to math. I rolled my eyes.
"Uhuh." I said glancing at a group of girls that passed us. As they made eye contact with me they all looked away very abruptly and hurried off to wherever they were going. I smirked not really paying attention to what Kevin was saying. I zoned back in.
"-plus she said my shirt was dope." He added.
"Okay I only got the backend of that, but saying a Black Sabbath shirt is ~dope~ means nothing." I said with a slight edge in my voice. Kevin and I separated since he did AP math and I didn't. I sat down at the back putting my bag down on the floor next to me. I saw the rest of my classmates file into the room when someone caught my eye. Was this the girl Kevin was talking about? No it couldn't be she actually looked cool. She sat down at the back of the class at the desk next to me.
"No, no you're new you can't sit at the back." The teacher said looking at her.
"Why?" She asked looking annoyed.
"It's the rules you don't get out that easily." He said laughing. She scoffed and picked up her bag. The seat directly Infront of her was taken so she took the empty desk infront of me.
"Well it's not the front but that's slightly better." The teacher said with a sigh as the rest of the students came in.
I rolled my eyes why did teachers always have to be such dicks.

*******
*Something haunted|| Goblin cock*

Why do teachers always have to be such dicks?! I thought to myself angrily as I plugged in my earphones into my phone that was hidden in my backpack. This would be better executed if I was at the back of the class, but as long as the people sitting behind me weren't snitches I'd be fine. Class was a drag but nothing too aventful happened. When I thought I was in the clear I felt something hit my back. I ignored it until something else heavier hit my neck. It dropped to the floor, I looked down to see it was a pen. I looked behind me irratated to see a guy with long brown hair that was shaved on the one side. He gave me a small smile and then motioned to my earphones. I was assuming he was gonna tell me I wasn't allowed to listen to music in class but I was wrong.
"What are you listening to?" He mouthed. I looked down at his Anthrax shirt and smiled. I quickly picked up the pen that he'd thrown at me and doodled two small pictures at the bottom of my page, I ripped it off, folded it and handed it to the boy behind me.

*******

I was confused when the girl turned back around to hand me a note. I unfolded it on my lap to find a scribbled drawing.
"Goblin cock." I muttered under my breath with a smile.

I looked up at her with a smile, she smiled back with a small laugh

I looked up at her with a smile, she smiled back with a small laugh. The bell rung but before I could get up to talk to her she was already out the door.