CH-7 Family

This is the seventh and final chapter in my IzuMomoJiro story. It is set ten years in the future when they are a complete family and have two kids, one is Kyoka's and the other is Momo's. Let me know what you think.
I hope you enjoy.

————————————————————————————————————————

Izuku's POVI am currently the number one hero in Japan

Izuku's POV
I am currently the number one hero in Japan. I have achieved my lifelong dream and it isn't just thanks to All Might giving me his quirk but also all of the people who have supported me throughout my journey at UA and afterwards. Especially the two most beautiful woman in the world. Kyoka and Momo. Even before we got together they supported me but once I had them by my side they helped me go that extra step further. Two years after we graduated from UA and became pro heroes I proposed to them and we got married happily. We only had a small ceremony with our close friends and family as well as some pro heroes such as Mr Aizawa and Midnight, basically everyone who supported us back in UA.

It was barely one year later when the two decided to jump me completely naked with no protection and there were consequences to that but they seemed perfectly happy with it. They both got pregnant the same night around the middle of the year. I've never had to deal with a pregnant woman before but after what I went through for nine months, I doubt I could've dealt with just one of them. I literally had to drag Mina over to our house to deal with them so I could get a break. Kyoka just complained about everything no matter what I did and randomly hit me for the sake of hitting something, she didn't even hold back either so I ended up with more bruises from her than villains. Momo on the other hand was incredibly picky when it came to food and made me go out to get her the smallest items that she could've easily made with her quirk, she also had a lot of crying breaks downs over random things such as how good digestive biscuits taste. I understand that they are delicious but to eat a whole packet whilst crying about how good they are seems a little weird to me.

Kyoka ended up giving birth to our daughter about a week before Momo gave birth to another girl. Now I was stuck in a house with four girls. Two of which cried all of the time, one which was a tsundere at random points despite us already being married and the other was actually normal trying to make everyone's lives easier however she could. I loved all of them though and I wouldn't want things to be different. I let the girls name their girls since I'm not the best at coming up with names, my hero name means useless, I name all of my ultimate moves after places I've never been to and I gave a name which means amazing to the person who bullied me. Kyoka ended up naming her daughter Kyowaii, the first part from her name and the second part from kawaii since she couldn't stop saying how cute her daughter was. Momo ended up naming her daughter Naomi since it means beautiful and she was convinced her daughter would grow up to beautiful and I agreed, she would definitely be just as beautiful as her mother.

Six years after they were born and now we know everything we need to know about them. Kyoka and Momo were snuggling up to me in bed as the house was suddenly filled with loud cries of sadness that we were all familiar with.
"Momo" I said.
"I know, I'll get her" Momo sighed. Naomi definitely took more after me than her mother, she was constantly crying about basically everything. It wasn't that she was weak but just sensitive. She is incredibly smart for a six year old though, she would have nothing holding her back if her sister wasn't the way she was. As I was snuggling up with Kyoka trying to get some rest, since this is the first day I have off this year and it is September already, Momo came back into the room carrying a crying Naomi. Naomi was fairly short for her age despite her mother being so tall but had long black hair with a green section at the top of her head and she had my eyes. "Kyo babe, you're gonna have to deal with this" Momo said as she entered.
"Ugh, five more minutes" Kyoka groaned as she buried her head into my chest.
"I'll sort it" I said as I tried to get out of bed but Kyoka just gripped onto me not letting me go. "Kyo... We can't stay in bed forever" I said.
"We've spent a full day in bed together before so I think I can manage" She said. I just sighed as I sat up and ripped her off of me. She pouted as I got up and walked downstairs to see what Kyowai did this time.