CH-1 Confession

This will be the first chapter of my IzuMomoJiro Week story with the three of them getting together. Let me know what you think.
I hope you enjoy.

————————————————————————————————————————

Izuku's POVOur last term here at UA starts up in a week

Izuku's POV
Our last term here at UA starts up in a week. That means we only have one week left to relax before we become full fledged pros. Everyone seems to be taking it easy at the moment knowing that they won't get much time to rest after this and this included Kacchan which surprised me. I've been training hard this entire break so that I can become the number one hero but even I need a break, it's getting exhausting.

I woke up fairly early on Monday morning and went down to the communal bathrooms to take a shower. I spent about half an hour in there but most of that time was just letting the hot water soak down my body as I got lost in thought. When I got out I dried myself off with a towel and brushed my hair back with my hand messing it up a little so it wasn't dropping down from the water. Fuck, I forgot to bring some clothes. Since I forgot to bring clothes I was stuck downstairs naked, the only up side is that it is early so I doubt anyone is up yet. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist covering my lower half up to my knees just incase someone did come downstairs.

I left the bathroom heading into the common area and made my way straight to the stairs so I could get to my room quickly. However some people were already awake and downstairs. I passed but the kitchen and stopped as I saw two people standing there grabbing some food. The both glanced in my direction as they heard me and we just stared at each other. They both had blushes on their faces as they looked over my essentially naked body.
"Oh... Hey" I greeted nervously.
"H-Hey" Jiro greeted waving but not moving her eyes away from my chest.
"M-Midoriya, shouldn't you-" Yaoyorozu started pointing towards the stairs.
"Yep, right. Sorry. Bye" I said as I rushed towards the stairs trying to forget that awkward encounter but passed by someone else on the stairs.
"Manly muscles their MidoBro" Kirishima said.
"Thanks bro" I said as I rushed past him giving him a quick fist bump as I went to my room.

When I got into my room I grabbed a T-shirt and a pair of jeans from my wardrobe before heading back downstairs to get some relaxing done today as a break from my training. But now I have to avoid both Jiro and Yaoyorozu after that embarrassing encounter. I went straight towards the kitchen when I got downstairs so I could grab a snack and luckily Jiro and Yaoyorozu had moved away from there, actually they weren't anywhere downstairs from a quick glance. I saw Kirishima sitting down by one of the TVs so I went over there and sat down next to him watching TV which was showing the news of some recent villain attacks.
"Hey" I greeted.
"Hey MidoBro, why were you shirtless before?" Kirishima asked.
"I had a shower but forgot to bring spare clothes down with me" I answered.
"Let me guess, Jiro and Yaomomo saw you" He assumed.
"Yep, that was awkward" I said.
"I dunno, they seemed pretty happy when I came down" He said.
"Huh? They were?" I questioned.
"Yeah, looks like you've got some ladies coming after you soon" He said with a wink.
"Ha, yeah right" I scoffed.
"Have more confidence in yourself, I'm fairly certain all of the girls think you're hot... I know KamiBro thinks so" He said.
"Kaminari thinks basically everyone is hot, he isn't a fair judge for that" I said.
"True. He did lick his lips at me yesterday after training" He said with a little shiver.