105. -Art & Fiat- The Final Chapter.

Message to the Reader: Thank you so much for reading my story this has been a LONG journey and I appreciate those who have stuck it out with me.

Writing Unrequited actually took a lot out of me so I have decided to stop there and take a break. I'm considering an Unrequited 2. Let me know if you're interested in the comments. Also, I would love to know what you liked and disliked. Which characters you like most and why?. Who do you want to read more about and know more about? I love hearing from you guys.

Also Please Enjoy this bonus Chapter requested by Yoojungiejjk

-One Week Later-

-Art-

He smiles up at me and I feel myself blushing. I walk over to my closet and reach for a tie. I drape it from my neck as I look into the mirror that hangs against my closet door.

I quickly tie it and run my fingers through my hair.
When I turn he smiles up at me the way I love. My eyes travel the length of him.
Fuck, I love him naked in my bed, covered only by a thin sheet. I admire what's mine.

"How do I look?" I ask slipping my hands in my pockets.

"Handsome. I enjoyed watching you get dressed. Now get undressed." He says arching his eyebrow at me.

I laugh, "Your morning classes maybe cancelled  but mine aren't." I say looking at my watch.

"Please baby, do it the way I like." He pleads.

I smile and scratch between my eyebrows, I can't say no to him.

He watches me intently as I begin to loosen my tie.

"Slower." He demands.

I obey and slow my pace pulling loose the Windsor knot. When my tie hangs untied from my collar I  start on my cuff buttons.

We stare at each other as I unbutton my cuffs and slowly roll up my sleeves.

When I've finished I put my hands in my pockets and stare back at him.

"More." He demands.

Again I obey. I slowly unbutton my shirt as he sits up and leans against his arms.

I arch my eyebrow at him, he really likes this.

When I have finished he tilts his head as if prompting me to continue.

I sigh and look at my watch, he clears his throat.

Hmm, my boyfriend is demanding.

I smile at him as I unbutton my pants and slowly lower my zipper.

When I have finished I crawl into bed. I kneel onto my knees as I look down at him.

I take a breath and take hold of his chin.

He peers up at me and my body instantly reacts to the innocence in his eyes. I lean in close to his face.

"Fiat?"

"Yes, Mr. Art," He returns sweetly.

My smile grows, "I'm very dissatisfied with your behavior. You give me no choice but to punish you."

"What will you do to me?" He asks.

I furrow my brows.

"What do you think you deserve for your behavior?"