Chapter 1-How did i get here?

It all started with a diploma and a hats being tossed in the air after a big collage graduation. You have worked for many years at collage and short dead end jobs to be where you are today and yet you wish you could have settled with a different form of study... The moment you graduate, a company reached out to you for a job. Desperately wanting you to join the company and help them with some things... The company was a toy making company in the name of playtime co. you at first declined, as you're not a mechanic and don't have any kind of worth to a company due to your skill set. You are a aspiring scientist, what would a toy company want from a scientist?

However as the company insisted and was willing to pay you handsomely by your works...As long as you sign a large contract. Of course you wasn't stupid, you did read through it and try and find traces of the 'fine print'. "You must never tell a soul of what you or any personnel do in the company", "Failing to comply to these terms will result in immediate termination", "If a case that results in injury, you will be immediately compensated or terminated if you cause the injury to other staff" is what mostly stood out to you. Course the last line was a little strange, but the other ones are typical in a professional contract... Then after skimming through the last few words before you sign you see the last one that seemed strange "By signing this contact you will be working for 5 years in the company before you are able to leave the company for bigger opportunities". 5 years? Why specifically 5 years? Normally it would be a few months or a year but 5 is kinda...A big step. you will be stuck with this job for a long time...

You took a moment to weigh the pros and cons of this opportunity.

The pros are: you get a really good amount of money pur week, have the money to afford a apartment and get yourself out of collage debt, health insurance, and payed vacation days

The cons are: you could get stuck in a job that you hate for 5 years, long hours,possibly do something that you are not qualified for, and lots of accidents happen in a factory...

Both seem even in their own right but then again you dont have much to lose, maybe it wont be so bad. It's a toy factory after all. You will be able to see what happens when a factory makes many old beloved toys of your childhood or new toys for many children around the world. Yeah...How bad can it be?

You written your full name on the contract, the moment the ink stains the paper it almost felt like you sold your own soul to the devil but you assumed it was just your nerves. So with a handshake and a date set, you are now apart of playtime co. and will start soon....

....

That was 3 months ago.

And now that you realized what these people really needed you for...This place is hell...

Those kids...Good lord those poor kids...

They needed you to help with experimentation, indoctrination, and twisting the laws of nature.... On poor orphan children. You don't know what the doctors do to them but the thought of it makes you sick to your stomach like you have eaten the nastiest food in the world but you did see the results... The children was no longer human but twisted to giant toys who are scared, angry, confused, and in so much pain...

You never specifically interacted with the giant toys yet...But you know what they can do, they are very hostile to all staff...

Lord knows that you wanted to stop, to document what happens here, to leave by trying to get yourself fired so you can show the press what horrible stuff that happens here... But after what happened to [redacted] who had already beaten you to that idea... You realized that getting 'fired' means death by, well, toy 'monster'... So you are forced to work until you either die by experiment or die by being 'fired'.

Tomorrow, you have to perform a few tests on the latest experiment 'huggy wuggy' as he crushed the last person who performed tests on him...Which means you will have to be face to face with a bloodthirsty beast that is 20x bigger then you and has the strength of 50 men in a room for every scientist to watch your demise through a thick glass wall... May whatever god that can hear your prayers help you

————————————————

Greetings valued playtime co. employee, please enter your name and password to login.

Username: (Y/n) (L/n)

Password: ***********

Logging in...

Hello dr. (L/n), how can i be able to assist?

Command/Open security footage/[Redacted]1

Cannot open security footage/[Redacted]1, as you are not authorized to open this file.

Are you sure you want to log out?

Logging out...

Greetings valued playtime co. employee, please enter your name and password to login.

Username: Eddie M.N. Ritterman

Passward: ********

Logging in...

Hello Mr. Ritterman, how can i be able to assist?

Command/Open security footage/[Redacted]1

Opening: Security footage/[Redacted]1...