Tobios why are you such a pedophile? better choke me with those perfect hands

Pov: you (ofc Emilio).

After such a scene it gave me much more intrigue about this boy, so when this class is over I will go to investigate as much as possible as if I were an FBI agent to this particular boy. I clearly look like an idiot saying so much nonsense, but I love to investigate things as if my life is about it or maybe because it's the only thing I'm good at.

Teacher bc iwantto:
"Disgusting puberties, classes are over, get out at once! And you, Emilio, don't scare the new boy anymore, you looked like you were going to cum or something, just wth"

What's wrong with that crazy woman! obviously I just want to know about him because he's super hot and perfect- Holy sHIT I'm a simp...
Btw- I'll ignore that woman and just leave the room as usual, I already want to "coincidentally" meet Tobias to get more information... I don't want to seem like a stalker but now I already am. Oh that perfect boy, Tobios hot daddy~ I want him to use those hands to squeeze my neck until I can cu- Oh! He's there, but- wth he looks weird- It doesn't matter, he's still perfect! I walked towards him so I could talk to him as I was planning even though his face only showed me "impure" thoughts.

"Hi perfect boy! How are u..!? my new vict- imean FRIEND-"

Tobi hot daddy big cock but pedophile:
"what the fuck? He did not know that this boy liked the Chinese of bts that measure 1.80 meters- What the fuck, are you cuming or what? Do you want a blowjob? what do you want chinese from bts?"

"WHAT HAS EVERYONE TOLD ME THAT I'M GOING TO COME!? I mean, yes, but because you're too perfect, you know? Can you fuck me with a chain?"

Tobi hot/Mr.eggbutt:
"I don't have a chain, second, your face shows that you're having an orgasm, third, who the fuck are you and why do you want to fuck me? I mean, I'm beautiful and everything you want, but what the hell do you want from me? That I hit you while I put my dick in you? Stop fucking around! Or suck my dick in the bathroom!"

"going- IMEAN- I just want to "talk" to you, normal right? Just talking to my new friend that I'm going to chase for the rest of my life"

Tobi being weird:
"Wait, WHAT! I'll ignore that but that's really weird of you, anyway, GOODBYE!"

"WAIT, DADDY! DON'T GO!"

-Mr.Eggbutt ran away like the pedophile he is-

"Fuck, He already left before I could suck his dick- anyway, I'm going to keep researching him while I masturbate!"

I'll continue this later but I have to keep bothering tobias! HAHAHAH NOT AT ALL I'M EXCITED WHEN I THINK OF H-... NVM BYEEEE.

484 words