Tobios Curtis Motherfucking Schneien and his beautiful coc- face

(This content is a pretty bad joke, if you don't like it I recommend you leave. Also notice that there will be many spelling and grammar errors).

Pov: you ofc *cough* (Just Emilio hiding how simp he is)

One day like any other I was writing any stupid thing about anyone in my notebook like the scary stalker that I am.  Bored as always, I just had to write anything about other people (Not at all because I have nothing better to do in my pathetic life). To be more precise Rudolph Richardson or as he was called: "Rudy". A boy I could call "Traumatized for life by experiences more toxic than my life", Lately I've noticed different behaviors that I don't know whether to worry about how it's been getting worse (What am I saying? I don't care about his fucking life).
Today's class was quite boring as usual, although coincidentally the boy I mentioned previously hadn't come, he was supposed to be in charge of guiding the new student. Will that boy be just as idiotic as the others? I wouldn't be surprised, sometimes it annoys me having to deal with people like that but I can't totally complain.
Slowly my thoughts scattered, would this depressing as hell boy come to introduce this new student. Pale skin, black hair, bright cyan eyes, his clothes were quite formal compared to that of the "closet Gay". Carmelo DeMonte, the homophobic gay boy. Observing a little more this boy does not seem to be the same as the others, it sounds nice to have a new "victim" to harass until he wants to put a restraining order on me. I would keep talking about my life as a stalker because I have nothing better to do, but this young man's reaction caught my attention.

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, U FUCKING STUPID FEMBOY!"

Haha! He told him in the middle of his face how femboy he was! Imean- How weird, I've never seen a reaction like that before, Does that guy have problems with physical contact? I want to touch him until he wants to hit me. IMEAN OFC NOT! I'M NOT A FUCKING SADOMASOCIST... (I mean yes but shhhh). I would like to know more about him, I will follow him after school to know more about his stupid life to make mine better. After thinking that and seeing how this boy ran out of the room faster than semen after masturbating, I continued with my notes.

Pov: Tobias (The hot daddy with a big dick- imean Tobios...)

I was walking with this effeminate homosexual who had recently been beaten up by another homosexual who claimed not to be, proving how gay he was. I had seen by ""accident"" self-injury on his arm, it made me a little curious but I wanted him to leave me alone to know why he had those "injuries". He had said that my class was with Miss Felds. I really didn't care a bit, I don't even know why my father allowed this, that bitch is not capable of understanding anything blahblahblah... BITCH- Oh, the femboy wants me to walk into that room full of new people who probably think I'm weird because I have a pedophile demon inside of me that whenever he wants he puts me on some kinda of astral travels? Idk whatever.

Rudy Malfoy lucius bitch:
Well baby, This is your first class, show up or make a fool of yourself, maybe both, I don't know, I'd better suck Carmelo's cock before he hits me.

Ofc Tobi:
what the hell with you, my father says that homosexuals are sick, well he also tells me that I'm a disgrace to the family, I don't know why I'm complaining. WHAT THE FUCK, WHO IS THAT BLACK-HAIRED IDIOT TALLER THAN MY FUCKING COCK AND WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME AS IF HE WAS GOING TO CUM.

Rudy bitch touches the sensual man of the possessed boy, I mean Tobias.

More Rudy bc whynot:
Wth bitch? Are u okay? it looks like you're going to have a meltdown and you're going to start cutting yourself off because you don't have anything better to do as you reminisce about all the bad times you've had in your life oh right that's me.

Tobi hot daddy bitch:
WTH I TOLD YOU DON'T TOUCH ME FUCKING FEMBOY! CAN'T YOU SEE THERE'S AN IDIOT ABOUT TO CUM OUT LOOKING AT ME IN A VERY STRANGE WAY? NONO, I'M OUT!

I ran away like always because I try to say that my father raised me not to be a weak and scared bitch, but I'm the opposite, HAHA RAISING METHODS?

Mr Eggbutt:
Hey BABYYY Wanna fuck???????? -1)$;#9$!92 imean- I want to use your body to torment half the world and make u look like a pedophile stalker, I don't care about your opinion so enter your weird astral travel / backroom. HAHA BYEEEE!

Tobi daddy big cock:
SIR WTH, JUST LEAVE ME ALO-
-vomits sensually and enters his ""backroom""-
Oh no, here we go again...

THE END OF THE FIRST PART  HHQHQHDJQKHDKQHW I'm crazy wth
yeah im gonna make this shit longer cuz i need content to mastu- imean NOTHING HAHAHA! I'm not a stalker at all....
TOBIAS BABY LOOK THAT ASSS!-

890 words