♡︎ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕥♡︎ ♡︎𝕁𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕟/𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕩 𝕃𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟♡︎

♡︎𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝔹𝕋ℝ♡︎
♡︎ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣! 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝔸𝕌 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟. ♡︎
♡︎𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟚𝟟𝟜𝟝 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤♡︎
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
James and Logan met when they were 8 & 7. it was honestly a freak accident and neither would change how they met for the world.

it started on June 17, 2010. it was a surprisingly warm day for Minnesota, so Kendall, Carlos, and James took advantage of it.

the other two boys knew how to ride a bike and a skateboard. James had always felt like a third wheel since the other two knew each other longer, and that made it worse. he was the only person in their trio who had no idea how to ride a bike or a skateboard.

so, Kendall decided he'd teach James how to ride a bike and Carlos would teach him how to skate! James was extremely excited and got a bunch of gear with his allowance.

he had a nice & shiny new helmet (which Carlos was low key super jealous of), knee pads, arm pads, and a new box of bandaids.

he had aced bike riding and wanted to move onto skating.

"are you 100% sure that this is safe, C?" James asked again, for like the 1,000th time. he was naturally scared, he felt like skating was so much harder than riding a bike.

"yeah! i mean.. maybe not 100, but like- 85%! of course you could crash or something, but you have a bunch of protection! i never get seriously hurt when i crash. you'll be fine!" 8-year-old Carlos reassured the older.

"you'll be perfectly fine, Jamie. I promise i wouldn't let you guys do something that would get you seriously injured. that's why i told you to get the knee pads." Kendall also reassured. being the oldest in both his family and his friend group made him the most responsible (out of those three at least) so he always made sure nothing serious would happen to them.

James sighed and mounted the skateboard. he pushed with his right foot and he started out slow, but quickly gained speed as he went down the fucked up sidewalk.

"IM DOING IT!" James screamed as he went faster.

he heard Kendall and Carlos screaming his name and cheering.

he saw the turn of the sidewalk that led to his street and panicked a bit. how the hell do you turn on a skateboard?

"TILT YOUR BODY LEFT, JAMES!" Kendall yelled as they chased after him.

James tilted his body left and just barely missed the road that his yellow bus takes every morning.

he was going extremely fast now and heard something like "JAMES LOOKOUT!" and then he hit something.

he didn't know what it was until he heard an "ow.." and a woman shrieking. then, he opened his eyes and saw a tiny smear of blood on the sidewalk in front of him.

James looked down quickly as he heard rapid footsteps from both behind him and in front of him. he looked down to see a pile of dark brown hair that smelled like strawberries. which were actually his favorite fruit.

James was gonna say something but then he felt a pain in his wrist and hands and quickly got up off of them and onto his knees. he had bad roadburn and he might even have a fractured wrist.

he saw the person that was just under him get on his knees as well and look up at James.

the boy looked a little younger than him. he had sparkling hazel eyes that looked a lil yellow in the sunlight, shaggy dark brown hair that looked recently cut, a cute button nose, and cheeks dusted with light freckles and a fresh cut on his nose. he was kinda cute, James thought.