♡︎𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦.♡︎ ♡︎𝕄𝕒𝕩 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕩 𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝔼𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕟♡︎

𝙷𝚎𝚢!! 𝚂𝚘 𝚒'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚡 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝙼𝚊𝚡 𝚡 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢.
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
"no! no! no! this wasn't the plan! the plan! the plan was to get Phoebe and Link together, meet Evilman, get his Ice Lair, and become a supervillain! NOT get Phoebe and Link together, meet Evilman (and embarrass yourself), NOT get his Ice Lair, AND FALL IN LOVE WITH LINK. where. did. my. plan. go. wrong!?"

"you know exactly where your plan went wrong, Max," Ah, Dr Colosso. my.. sidekick? i don't really know, but he's a bunny who i talk to and talks back.

THAT, my dear reader, makes me sound like a psychopath. but it's true, sadly.

"where!? where did it go wrong!?" i still didn't get it, where did it go wrong? maybe i got them together too soon? maybe i pressed the wrong button on the car!?

"when you LET the kid flirt with you," he paused for a second as i stared black holes into him. "remember? when he called you 'princess' and you got all giggly and weird?"

oh. okay- maybe.. that is where it went wrong.

"in my defense, i didn't LET it happen. it just DID. and i didn't get all 'giggly and weird' all i did was blush!" yeah, that didn't exactly help my case.

"kid, just admit it, you got a thing for Evilman's son.. who just so happens to be your twin sister's soon-to-be boyfriend." i absolutely hate it when he's right.

it was like my brain turned off and into mush. my brain went to Link. out of ALL people, him!? really brain!?

"okay, fine, maybe.." i trailed off at the end, i can't have a thing for Link. Phoebe has a thing for Link and i am not a home wrecker.

"i can't, Phoebe like him. i'll stay silent, maybe they'll go away."

[Switched POV: Third Person]
staying silent was a hard thing for Max. it always had been, and always will be. he couldn't stay silent for the stupid spelling bee, he couldn't stay silent when he met Evilman, he couldn't stay silent after the band got together.

Max was a natural talker, always loud and super talkative.

staying silent for Phoebe's stupid feelings hurt way more then he ever thought that it would.

like- every time Link called Phoebe a pet name and she smiled stupidly and giggled like a school girl, his stomach would lurch and churn and it would start to hurt. it would hurt so bad and it felt like his lungs were collapsing in on him, like his eyes were ready to pop out of his head. his hands would get sweaty and tears would ring his eyes, but he never let anyone know. no one. besides that stupid bunny.

whenever Link would wrap his arm around Phoebe's shoulders, or waist, or her neck and looked straight into Max's eyes he'd feel like he would cave in right then and there. start bawling his eyes out, clutching his stomach, trying to do anything to tell someone that he was bothered with this relationship.

but.. he never did. he kept silent and stayed like that.

until Phoebe came home one night, crying.