The End of the Story

I hate endings. I'm not talking about books or the person that was stupid enough to leave the last piece of the bread that nobody likes; don't get me wrong, those people I absolutely hate but I'm not one to grovel over things like that. And besides, Sammy is probably the only one I know that actually gives a damn about books where I am more of the one to watch movies. I don't care to read words when I can see moving pictures that have action or maybe some type of romance here and there. And by romance I mean porn. I love myself some girl on girl action with their bodies moving to places I never even imagined girls could do. The thing about porn is that it never really has a proper story line and the craziest crap could happen and nobody would give a damn. But, I would have to say, my favorite one out of all of the ones that I have witnessed would have to be the one involving the pizza man and a babysitter. I remember watching it for the first time many years ago, one hand on my manhood and another balancing the laptop I had stolen from Sammy on my lap. Unlike all the other pornos he had watched for countless hours day on and out, this one was entirely different yet he couldn't place his finger on it. It wasn't until Cas had happened upon it that he knew what made it unique compared to all the others. The pizza man and the babysitter stared into each others eyes with so much love and compassion it was as if a whole 'nother story was hidden behind them. And above all, it didn't end with them calling out ones another names in a passionate frenzy or them screaming with pleasure. They collapsed onto each others arms, clinging on desperately, never once letting go. Usually they would leave or continuing getting it on with each other. I guess the one thing I hated most of all about life, about love was saying the word I dreaded to mutter. Goodbye. Maybe that's why I chose the Mark again. I didn't want to say goodbye. To Sam. To Cas. To life. It wasn't because I wanted the power all to myself because I know quite well that's what you damn angels want me to say. That I damned myself to this same fate because I couldn't bear to live without the Mark upon my arm but know this: every single decision I have made, every single thing that I have sacrificed wasn't because of greed or desperation. It was because I have fallen in all the ways possible I can imagine. And you can blame your angel Castiel for that. Yes I knew choosing the Mark of Cain would damn me to same exact fate as the monster I truly am but I didn't care one bit. Yes I knew the ending to my story and I knew it wasn't a pretty one but I chose it instead. I knew that if I didn't take that Mark right then and there, I would be taking the risk of having someone I love die right before my very eyes. Whether it be my own brother or my angel...I couldn't and wouldn't let that happen. Because, in the end, above everything else, I chose love over my own life so I guess my father did teach me something after all.

Love is not a matter of time and it can't be defined as something as simple as that. Love is not simple and I don't think it ever will be. It's much more complicated than that.

It involves a man, dressed elegantly in a trench coat, a black suit and tie residing underneath it. It involves a man with the most stunning blue eyes you will ever have the luxury of gazing upon in your entire lifespan. It involves a man with a mess of black hair, sticking up at all areas and no amount of brushing can ever make it stay down. God I tried so hard to tame it, but, you know, I actually kind of dig it. But most of all, it involves an angel that has the ability to make the likes of Dean Winchester soft in all the best possible ways. The time I had with Castiel may have been short, but to me, it felt like centuries and I wouldn't have changed it for the world.

A man stepped out of the shadows and into the small space Dean Winchester was residing in. He approached in a manner that brought puzzlement into Deans eyes, wondering why someone like him would want to talk to him. Dean was suppose to be confined to a place in Heaven where nobody would hear him or even utter his name. Yet he couldn't quite see his face, considering his face was still covered by the expanse of shadows around the room.

"Not even if you were to have your own life back?"

Dean shaked his head, a hint of a smile contorting up his features in all to familiar way that only Castiel could make him show.

"No. Not even if you offered me my life back. These memories are all I have left, no matter the other horrors layering underneath it. The pain and loss is something I can endure as long as I have the memory of Cas's blue eyes lighting up my time. Remembered but never forgotten."

A crack of a laugh brought its way to the man watching over Dean and he squinted his eyes in surprise.

" No Dean. You are right. But you are wrong about one thing Dean Winchester."

"And what may that be?"

"You're story isn't over yet. It was never intended to be."

Before he could respond, he stepped out of the shadows and grinned so brightly, it could have brought tears to his eyes. He snapped his fingers and Dean was teleported to someplace entirely different.

He never would have expected to see Chuck again but he had to admit, he had the most impeccable timing.

He was transported to a place that looked so familiar it screamed out at him in ways he couldn't even begin to describe. He was at a house, waiting at the door. Out of his own curiosity, he rang the doorbell, waiting for something, any kind of response. Dean didn't know how long he had been in that little sector of Heaven but he knew it hadn't have been long enough. Barely long enough for him to lose his mind or his memory. At least, that was how Hell was for him.

He rang the doorbell again, wondering why he grew so impatient and why his foot tapped increasingly harder against the pavement. He was about to just walk away, when the door open and he almost dropped the boxes of pizzas' he hadn't realized he was holding.

Cas smiled at Dean. The smile Dean never thought he would get to see again.

"The pizza is here! Finally! You don't know how long I have been waiting for it to come."