fifty-seven

*CONTENT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER AHEAD*

Reese Joseph

We were both fucked.

Grabbing the back of her neck in the middle of the crowd of other bodies, I grabbed her neck slamming her lips into mine. She hissed against my mouth, as my hand slipped over the front of her dress.

She gasped as I squeezed her right breast in the middle of everyone. Her gasp had allowed me to shove my tongue into her mouth. I wanted her. I wanted her everywhere, I wanted her in this room– I wanted her on the table, I wanted her on the walls, I wanted her in the bathroom, I wanted her upstairs, I wanted her downstairs– I wanted her.

I squeezed her body closer to mine, blocking anyone's view from my hand that was currently crawling up and under her dress. "Can I feel you?" I moaned into her mouth as she pulled back from me. Her teeth were pulling back my bottom lip, biting me.

Nodding, she slammed her lips back onto mine.

The beauty of college parties is the fact that nobody was watching. I mean, they probably were– but chances are they were looking because they were horny. As my fingers found her underwear, I moaned loudly in her mouth as I felt the lace material.

No, I'm not doing this in this fucking room with all of these people.

Pulling away from her, I shoved her against my front as I pushed us through the crowd of people, my arm wrapped around her waist. I felt her skin on fire, and she made mine crawl. In the best way possible– my skin was crawling for her– to her.

    "When I get you to my room, you don't even want to know what I'm going to do to you," I whispered into her ear. She inhaled deeply, trying to catch her breath but it was uneven. It had been uneven and unhinged since she walked into the kitchen earlier. We were better off together and exploring eachother than separating eachother.

This is the first time I've touched her in a week and being without each other sent both of us into cardiac arrest. She chuckled as we approached the stairs, it becoming quieter on this floor of the house. "No, I don't think you want to know what I'm going to do with you." She whispered.