Oh Darling

Joey and I finished filming the "Oh Darling" music video. When we watched it back, it looked amazing. "You guys really do look like you're in love" Cat says. Joey chuckled as he said "Yeah. I guess it's because we're best friends". I'm not going to lie, my heart broken a little. I mean, I kind of have a crush on Joey. And hearing him say that we're just best friends, hurt.

We dropped Cat off at her apartment. Joey was now taking me to my apartment.

He walked me to the door, "I had a really fun time today Meghan" he said "Yeah me too" I said as I smiled. "I'll texted you later Megs. Goodnight" he says as he turns around and walks to his car. My heart was beating fast. "Joey! Wait"! I called as I ran after him.

He turned around and the next I know our lips crashed together. We stayed like this for the longest time. It was perfect. His hands on my waist, my arms around his neck, and our lips perfectly fix together.

We finally let go. For awhile we just stared at each other. Then Joey smirked and said "Goodnight Ms. Burry" I giggled
and he got in his car. I waved as he drove down the street with the LA lights shining.

I walked into my apartment, I pressed my back against the door. I smiled and bit my lip. I can't believed I kissed my best friend, and for him to like me back.

I heard someone clear their throat from across the room. I gasped, I saw David sanding in the hallway. "What"? I asked. David narrowed his eyes. I got scared, I knew he would probably yell. But he started to jump up and down as he yelled "#Moey! #Moey! #Moey is real! It's real!" I laughed at him and walked into my room as he kept yelling that for 2 mintues straight.

I guess #Moey is real.