Truth or Dare?

Joey, Meghan, Kalel, Cat, Sawyer, Felix, Mariza, Shane & Lisa were sitting on the floor in Kalel's living room, in a circle playing Truth or Dare.

They all laughed when Kalel hung up her phone after prank calling someone. It was Kalel's turn to ask the question.

"Joey! Truth? Or Dare"? She asked him. Joey smirked "Dare"! He says "Alright. I dare you to kiss the person you have a crush on"! She says with a smirk.

Everyone knew he was going to kiss Cat since they've had "history" together.

He turned and quickly leaned in......toward Meghan.

Their lips smashed together.

Everyone gasped, especially Cat.

Meghan was surprised he kissed her, her cheeks were bright red.

When they broke apart, Joey acted like nothing had happened. Meghan sat there, still surprised, her heart pounding and her cheeks were still bright red.

Cat huffed, stood up and walked right out of the house.

Everyone else, still shocked, with their mouths hanging open all stared at Joey.

"What? I did what you told me to do" He says. Everyone closes their mouths and start to play again.

Joey looked over at Meghan, she was smiling to herself. She noticed he was looking, she looks up at him. He smiles at her, her cheeks turn pink again. She shy smiles as she puts her bangs behind her ear.

She noticed Joey stand up, he was holding out his hand for her. She took it and they walked out of the room together. The others didn't notice, they were too busy making prank calls.

He takes her out into the backyard, there was a swing for two. Joey walks over to it, they sit so close to each other.

"Why'd you pick me"? Meghan asks Joey "What do you mean"? He says "There were four other girls in there, one of them being Cat. But you picked me. Why"? She says as she looks into his emerald green eyes. "Because. Kalel said to kiss the person I have a crush on. But, I don't have a crush on anyone" he says "So, then why'd you kiss me"? She asks "Because, the next thing to having a crush. Is being in love. So, I kissed the person I was in love with" he says.

She blushes, "I love you too Joey" she says as they kiss again.