Day 2

"His Birthday Surprise"

Part 2

"Take-chan, wake up!" The raven-haired girl shouted while shaking her younger brother.

It is a bright and sunny morning and Y/n's gut feeling is telling her that this brand new day will be really interesting on her part.

"5 more minutes..." The blonde teen said pressing his face to his soft white pillow. The raven-haired woman then just sighed, letting her younger brother sleep more.

'It's a good thing that it's Saturday.'

*Ding Dong*

"Huh? Are we expecting someone?" The woman mumbled to herself as she runs down the stairs and then to the front door thinking about who could it be.

*Ding Dong*

"Coming!" She shouted. A few moments later she arrived in front of their door and without hesitation, she opened their door wide open.

"Takemitchy-- oya?" The short black-eyed blonde teen said, a little shocked as he did not expect that some random stranger would open the door.

"Ken-chin, this is Takemitchy's house right?" The short blonde teen asked the tall teen beside him in confusion. He then steps back a little and looks around like he was surveying the place.

"Hmm, this is the right house though?" The short teen added still with a huge confused look on his face. The tall man just sighed in frustration while Y/n just look at the two in confusion.

'Who are these kids?'

"We're in the right house Mikey and that's probably Takemichi's older sister you dum dum!" The tall teen called Ken-chin said as he smack the shorter teen earning a yelp from him.

"Wahhh! Ken-chin that hurts!" The man said as he rubs his head pouting. He then looks at the raven-haired woman and runs to her.

'W-what the!?'

"Neh~ so you're Takemitchy's sister? You're pretty nee-chan!" He enthusiastically said as his eyes sparkled with joy.