3. movie?

Days passed, and Jungwon did keep his promise to Dalhyun. He even began sleeping next to Jay, and it wasn't too bad at all. He stopped being such a bitch, overall, and made friends at college. There was a particularly nice guy named Sunoo who was a year older than him, and his boyfriend, Niki, who was a year younger. He was in his last year of high school, so he'd sneak away from campus to meet Sunoo in college whenever he could. The three of them became best friends. Turns out that Jay also knew the boyfriend from a summer camp he had gone to in Japan, and in turn, the two friend groups merged. Jungwon loved the company of the three other boys, Heeseung, Jake, and Sunghoon. They always hung out whenever possible, and had the time of their life whenever they were together. It was a little hard to explain to them why Jungwon and Jay lived together, but they'd now understood that Jungwon wasn't exactly human, and that he had no other choice but to live with Jay. Obviously a lot of misunderstanding happened, and they had to clarify multiple times that they weren't dating.

Getting back to Jay and Jungwon, they had come to some unspoken understanding — Jungwon was nice to Jay, but not fully affectionate just yet. Of course, they'd hug every now and then, and in all honesty, Jungwon didn't mind. He kind of liked it, though it was mostly mechanical (keep in mind, I mentioned mostly). But never anything serious. Not even a peck on the cheeks... yet. They could tolerate each other, hang out without feeling this tension between them. They could laugh in each other's presence and make jokes with each other. It was going fine, Jay was happy. They were like good friends.

But he wasn't satisfied. He looked into Jungwon's eyes every now and then and saw infinite galaxies. He watched Jungwon's fingers move through his own silky black hair and wished he was the one doing that to him. He wanted Jungwon to lie in his lap and look up at him while they lost themselves in silly conversations as Jay played with his hair.

But he wasn't going to get that.

He felt bad about it. He wanted to prove himself to Jungwon. He wanted to earn Jungwon's love.

What he didn't know is that Jungwon didn't care for love anymore.

Jay and Jungwon, upon exiting the car and entering the house, dropped their bags and melted into the couch after a long day at college. They were both at peace, considering it was Friday, and they had no assignments pending for the next day.

"Let's do something," Jungwon suggested, a spark of enthusiasm in his voice. It melted Jay's heart.

"Like what?"

"Movie?"

"Of course! Which one?"
"You pick."

"Let's watch 'The Fault In Our Stars'," Jay suggested. He loved that movie.

"Sure!"

"Can we change out of these clothes first, though?"

Within seconds, they were both in comfy sweatpants and t-shirts and back on the couch. Jay picked up the remote and cast the mentioned movie onto the TV.

A while into the movie, Jay felt Jungwon constantly shuffling.

"Are you alright?" the older asked.

"Can't get comfy," the younger pouted.

"Do you want to lie down?"

Jungwon considered it for a second and nodded, repositioning himself to lie with his head on the opposite side of the couch. That's when he remembered the promise. He changed tracks quickly and placed his head in Jay's lap. Jay was a little taken aback. The younger boy acted like nothing had happened and continued watching the movie, pulling the blanket further up his body. He'd done this too many times for it to feel special. To Jay, it meant the whole world.

About an hour later, the movie ended, and Jay was going to get up, but he looked down at the head on his lap, the beautiful feline face with its eyes shut — Jungwon had fallen asleep in his lap. Jay just repositioned them both on the couch and lay down, such that the younger's head rested on his chest.

During all the movement, Jungwon woke up. In his half-asleep state, he was way too disoriented to think. He placed a hasty peck on Jay's chin and heaved a sigh before falling into deep sleep again instantly. Butterflies fluttered in Jay's tummy, making him blush furiously. Jungwon's arms tightened around Jay, and the latter's arm also cradled the younger.

Jay felt happier than ever, even if it was for just that night.

jaywon fluffy moment, kinda :/

sorry, this is just a filler :>