Chapter 32.

The Afternoon of February 3rd. It was a fine wintery day and the work girls were watching Channel Two news out of boredom in Big Boss's house. This is their reactions out of context

🤔: .........

😱: .......

🥳: What is this man saying?

🤔: Oh my God, just listen.

................................

🥳: Wait, so..... the North and South towns are not going to snow next week like the mother mountains?

😱: We are going to be attacked.

🤔: No. Actually it's logical.

...............................

🤔: Why is it still snowing in the east? The weather Man promised us that they will get sun and flowers for the first week of the month.

🥳: How do you not like snow? Snow?

🤔: What?

🥳: You don't know snow like I do. I'm like a snow lover!

🤔: It's terrorfying! Driving is the snow is torture.

🥳: I'm not scared of that.

🥰: Me neither.

🤕: The weather Man is saying that people need to sleep in the snow all of a sudden?

🥳: Yes. The snow is gorgeous by the way. Yeah, I think the news is just showing bad angles.

😱: Depressing angles.

🥳: Snow in the East in sopposed to be incredibly beautiful!

...........................................

🤕: This news show is fake!

😱: The snow has What? Pain killers!

🥰: Wait, forces of nature don't have pain killers.

🥳: February snow from the East does.

😱: This is all just scary nonsense!

🤔: Hmm. Scary nonsense, well that sounds like my middle school principal.

.....................................................

🥰: Wait, she's ninety four? But from fourteen to fifteen years she was forty three?

😱: I don't know anymore!

.....................................................

😡: What are you doing?

🥳: We're learning about snow!

😡: No, you're not really learning about snow, but you are learning about utter nonsense. Maybe we should just go back to the office.

🤔: Where is the good weather? I can't breathe right when it's snowing and then my car freezes.

👹: Who are you kidding? The Mayor of the village will slit your throat.

🤔: The mayor?

🥳: is he really here?

Suddenly the infamous village mayor drives his big old car up the driveway...

😡: Sh*t! The Mayor is here! Everyone act natural- and shut off the T.V.

🥳: That's really him!

😱: My God! What does he want from us?

🤔: Shhh!!!

🧐: *walks in without knocking*