Im back.

**Garu's pov**

Its been 2 years after i left, i never knew how hard the mission was so i was stuck in a private part in South korea for 2 years instead of 1..
Anyways, i had finally completed my mission and immediately called Master Soo, After chit chatting for a few minutes he finally told me that i can go home now.

I've been waiting for so long to see my friends, i miss them so much..
especially..pucca.
I immediately ran over to the plane station and waited for the flight attendant to call my name so i could finally get on the plane, after hours of waiting they finally called my name.I rushed over to the plane and got on it.I stared as the plane flew above the clouds.I wore my eye mask and went to sleep.After a few hours a flight attendant called my name again.

"Sir garu? sir? sir garu?"
I finally woke up and apologized, after looking around i noticed all the people that were in the plane were gone, i immediately jumped off the plane and quickly apologized again.It was embarrassing..I was still dizzy after getting off the plane, so when i looked around where i am i was surprised, im back!
i took the nearest bus i could see.

When they finally dropped me off people were staring at me like i was a ghost, then they ran up to me and hugged me, people in this town really does love me..i saw ching and abyo running up to me and i immediately hugged them,

"I missed you guys" i said while tearing up,
"We missed you too garuuuu!"Ching said while hugging me,
"BROOOOOOOO"Abyo yelling while tearing up like a girl,
After making some scenes we went to ching's house to talk,
"You said it'll only take a year!"Ching said and she pouted,
"Sorry guys, i didn't know the mission was THAT hard"i replied,
"Meh if i was sent to that mission of yours I'd finish it less than a minute WOUUUU!" Abyo said while ripping off hes shirt, ching face palmed and flicked hes forehead.I chuckled a little bit seeing the two of them still the same after those 2 years..wait..the two of them?... where's pucca?..

"Wait, where is pucca anyway?" i asked,
"Oh working on gohrong like the usual.."ching said while having a sad face,
"whats wrong ching?"i asked,
"its just that pucca is really busy now, she barely even talks to us! but i cant really blame her, i mean she has 3 jobs now,Taking orders from customers,getting ingredients and also protecting the village!" Ching said
"what?..getting ingredients?" i asked,
"well yeah! ever since you left they tried to hire someone that could get the ingredients but no one succeeded, no one was strong enough to get those so pucca said she'd do it instead." Ching said,

After she said that a shiver went down to my body, i was guilty for what i did, for leaving and forgetting about the people i care about, i sighed and i looked down feeling guilty.I remember seeing her face before i left,My heart ached as if i was gonna faint, then suddenly abyo nudged my shoulder.

"Well since you're here, why dont we go to gohrong? maybe she'd take a break from all that work stuff if she sees you" abyo smiled as he put hes hand on my shoulder."alright" i said.We talked about what i did in my mission and how i accomplished it, without even noticing it we were already infront of gohrong, nothing changed really it was still the old styled restaurant as it was.We went inside and sat on a table, ching and abyo chit chatted while i looked at the menu, when i looked up to see if pucca was working i saw a pony tail haired girl wearing a plain red oversized t-shirt and some shorts going inside gohrong, she had a basket in her hands full of ingredients, i immediately knew it was pucca so my heart beated really fast, she was sweating all over her body.She immediately went inside the  kitchen and wore her apron to help dada get the orders from the customers, after going table to table she finally reached ours.