End of the Vow of Silence

Narrators pov:

It was a fantastic day in Sooga village, master Soo has invited all the civilians for a grand announcement, Garu known as the 17 year old greatest ninja in town has come to end his Vow of Silence.Everyone was proud and happy, Especially this girl named pucca.Pucca is known as the "Lover" of garu, Ching and abyo are also happy, Pucca,Ching and abyo together with garu are known as the protectors of Sooga Village.

"Im so excited!" Ching said, pucca nodded in agreement and smiled widely, "wait...pucca! since garu's gonna end hes vow..you're gonna end yours too, right?" Abyo added, "hmmhm!" pucca replied, before they could have another conversation they were interrupted by an announcement, "Goodmorning everyone! please take your seats" master Soo announced while standing on the stage.
All of the people took their seats, "Hello everyone!, let us all celebrate what garu has done for our town, today garu one of the most greatest ninja has decided to end their vow, But do not worry! Garu will still be protecting our dear loved village".."Now, let us hear garu's announcement for today" Master soo said, garu stepped on stage and everyone became quiet to hear hes voice.

Before he could say anything Tobe and hes minions jumped on the stage armed, They got their swords ready, "HAHAHAHA! you will die today before you could even say a single word garu!!" Tobe yelled, Garu rolled he's eyes out of disappointment, Tobe rushed over to garu with pure speed but garu is more faster, Tobe slashed hes sword to garu but Garu safely dodged, he appeared behind Tobe's back and kicked him really hard.Tobe flew into a tree and crashed! The minions also rushed over to garu to attack him but before they could get near him Pucca jumped onto the stage and charged at the minions with lightning speed, She crashed to them like a bowling ball and pins.They ran away with fear "I'll be back!! garu!" Tobe shouted while running away.
Garu nodded as a thankyou to pucca and pucca nodded back,.pucca went to her seat and signaled garu to continue hes announcement, garu nodded.

"Ahem.." pucca and everyone was shocked by this single word that came out garu's mouth, Garu's voice is raspy and deeper than they thought, "Im t-truly sorry for the inconvenience, I..garu has decided to end my vow, I want to do many things in my life aswell, Im proud of myself for what I've accomplished for.And for the friends that have stayed with me even if i haven't really got any conversations with them.." Garu chuckled, "thankyou guys for being there for me all the time..As far as what I've gotten through, I'm still gonna pursue being a ninja and protecting this village, That is all i needed to say.. thankyou for listening everyone" Garu said, People rejoiced and cheered for garu, some cried and some were cheering, A few hours later after cleaning and clearing the stage set up, people went home to their houses except for Pucca,Ching and Abyo all of them rushed over to garu and hugged him,
"Im so proud of you bro!"Abyo said and ripped hes shirt off "ABYO!!!!" he shouted."Abyo! put your shirt on! we've talked about this" Ching demanded, "sorry! i just couldn't help it!!" Abyo said.while the two we're arguing garu looked over to pucca and smiled at her, pucca turned away blushing and looking like a tomato! "Is there something wrong pucca? don't you like my voice?" garu laughed, pucca shook her head intensely and started fidgeting her fingers.

Suddenly Ring ring jumped infront of them, "hello my dear sweet garuuu!~ since you've done many things for our town..why don't you go to my house to hang out with me! ill give you a prize~" ring ring said and winked at him, Garu's eyes widen and had a disgust face.Pucca upon seeing hes reaction "No thanks ring ring, we already had a plan on going out and celebrating in goh rong, right garu?" pucca asked, garu was shocked "u-uhm yeah!", "oh.." ring ring's face was full of hatred "can i come with you guys then?" she grinned evily, "yeah no, we have a policy there "no ring rings aloud"" pucca laughed, "UGH WHAT?! when was that policy made?!!!! i'll sue your restaurant!!" ring ring yelled, "Actually im the one who's supposed to say that, you've caused several damages in our restaurant, you've broken our furnitures, our window, our roof and other things in the restaurant.You should be grateful my uncles didn't charge you to the police" pucca said in a serious voice while looking directly into ring ring's eyes, "UGH!!!" ring ring said and stormed off.