Chapter 5

After meeting with Sirzechs,Rafel,Grace and Elise left to human realm to check whats going on there.

All three of them enrolled in kuoh acedemy,Rafel and Grace were in 3rd year while elise was in 2nd year since she was a year younger than them.

In the acedemy,teacher was standing in the class and she said"Alright class,today we have two new transfer students,Come in"

Everyone looked at door and two figures entered to room one was a blonde haired boy with a earing while other was a silver haired girl.

"Another pretty boy"said RB

"Another rival to get rias"said another RB

"He is cute"said RG

"She is beautiful"Said RB

"Look at those jugs,man"said RB

"Those things are huge"Said RB

"What is Rafel and Grace doing here"Thinks rias and sona

"He is from phenex family,that earing tells a lot about him"Thinks akeno to herself

"Would you two like to introduce yourself"Said the teacher

Rafel nodded and said"My name is Rafel pheonix and i like fighting,cola and teasing a certain angrybird and i don't dislike anything besides whoever pisses me,So don't piss me and your teeths will be fine"

"Hello everyone,i am grace and i hope we can be friends"Said Grace quickly completing her intro

"Rafel you can go sit on the seat right next to rias"She said and rias raised her hand to pointed towards the empty seat

Teacher looked around in the class and then said"Grace,you need to wait we have to arrange a seat for you"

"Oh don't worry i can manage"Said Grace and walked towards Rafel and she sat on his lap.

Rafel looked at grace and said"I can give you my seat if you want"and gracr replied"Keep quiet,I never complained when you sleep on my lap,So as payback let me sit here"

"I like this girl,you know"said blaze to rafel

"I too"replied rafel

Everyone was staring at them and then one of the girl said"That bitch,took my place"

"That lucky bastard"said RB

"Are they dating or something"Said RG

"Keep quiet class"Shouted teacher and she continued teaching that neither Rafel nor grace ever gave any attention to.

After class rias and sona came to Rafel's seat and rias said"Would you like to come with us for a little talk in our club house"

"Are you going to seduce my Rafel in your clubhouse Rias"asked Grace

"Oh man,i love this girl,How can she be so cool"said blaze

"Stupid pheonix,she is a bully not cool"Replied Rafel to blazr

"No why would i do that"Said Rias

"Alright then we will come with you guys"Said Grace and then Rafel said"Lead the way i don't know much about this place and i want to pick one person from other class as well"

"Who you want to pick,tell me i will bring them to clubhouse"Asked Akeno

"Her name is Elise Argento,she is 2nd year student,same class as your night i believe"Said Rafel

"Alright lets go then"Said Rias as she ans sona lead the way to ORC mansion.

Sona bring her peerage their as well while rias peerage as already there along with elise who akeno picked from her class.