ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ - brushing against fate.

↝ • ↜

—ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2008

ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2008. Mikey ignored the groans and whines of the Captains. Rindou struggled to put a tie around his neck "Why do we have to go to school...?"

"It's college. It's the last few years of school, and then we'll be free." Ran does it for him and pats his back "Besides, Mikey won't allow us to skip college..."

"By the way, you guys up for challenging the Secretary today instead?" 

"We'll pass." Mikey says, "Koko, Haruchiyo, Kakucho, and I have cram school for a couple of weeks." 

"You signed us up for cram school?!" Haruchiyo screamed.

"Is there a problem with that?"

"No. Not at all."

Mikey, Haruchiyo, Kakucho, and Kokonoi walked down the halls of their school. Since their gang activities and low profile identities aren't widely known, they proceeded with their everyday school life.

Despite being delinquents, education was still significant.

But a fight outside school grounds piqued their interest, so they might skip a class or two to watch. Mikey shoved his bag in his locker and turned his heel "Let's go."

"Come on you two!" Haruchiyo runs to catch up with him.

"We only have two classes left for today. Why do we need to skip?"

"Shut up and keep walking!"

Haruchiyo was excited. It got boring just listening to boring old lectures but Mikey ordered him to do so. He also had to wear the stupid facemask again because his scars would scare the teachers— Mikey said.

I mean, they are the infamous Kanto Manji Gang.

Kokonoi and Kakucho want to sit down and finish classes...

They immediately heard cheers and screaming from the pit, guys were taunting others for their betting money and they all had their hopes up for their chicken. It wasn't unusual for a girl to join the fight club, she just has to be warned that the others won't go easy on her.