Chapter 14

• Dedicated to TiffanyElizabeth ,Wronskifient209

Chapter 14: okay so its not like full on R rated sex but it’s like M stuff in my opinion so just warning all the young readers out there. Hope you guys enjoy it. You guys i know deserve this for being so patient with me :) 

Teeshi xox

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily and Sam had just left for their honeymoon so Jacob was left in charge of the pack. Jake told everyone to go home. It wasn’t that bad, Emily and Sam had left us to clean up their backyard wedding and in return Jake and I got to babysit their house

“ Jake, here.” I said opening the plastic bag for him. He dumped the plates and cups in the bag. 

“Wasn’t a smart idea cleaning up in your bridesmaid dress was it?” he asked pointing to a stain on my dress.

“Not really, but it’s not like i’ll be wearing this dress again. It’s not me.”

“Trust me, you’ll be wearing a dress like that soon.” He mumbled, frantically shoving plates into the bag.

“I didn’t catch that.” I said praying that I had heard him right. 

“ Don’t worry, you can change if you don’t feel comfortable in that. Change of your clothes are in the house.”

I went inside the house to find my shorts and shirt laid out on the bed for me. Jake was so sweet. I placed them on and went back outside, Jake had just finished picking up all the table settings and trash off the floor. 

“You should go inside and change too Jake. You don’t want to dirty your tux.”

“ I know, just let me finish tying up my shoe.”

 “Jake, you don’t have any shoelaces to do up.”

Jacob slid his hand in his pocket and presented me with a ring

“Bella,” he said “Marry Me”

“YES!” I shouted “ YES, YES, YES. Jake, I love you.”

“ I love you too, my beautiful fiancee.” I smiled at his comment.

“ You don’t know how good that sounds. You better go get changed and then we can finish cleaning this up, fiancee”  I jumped up and down squealing when Jake had gotten inside. I know, me squealing can’t believe it right but I was so happy, I was going to spend the rest of my life with the man I loved. Dad won’t like this, I have hardly been with him since I have been dating Jake and now i’m going to marry him. He probably thinks that i will never see him now that I am getting married to Jacob.

“Picturing our wedding?” Jake’s voice startled me.

“Yeah, but you have to tell my dad about you being a wolf.”

“He’s always known about me, well the wolves anyway. Dad told him ages ago so if our kids turn our to have the gene to be a wolf, we won’t have to hide it from your dad.”

Nawwwwww, he was already thinking about us being parents. 

“You better go to bed babe, it’s nearly 2 in the morning. I’ll finish up here and meet you in bed.” I gave him a thank you kiss and got into bed where I drifted off instantly.

I woke up and made a bee line for the toilet. I threw up leaving a horrible stench in my nose. I flushed the toilet, rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth. 

“you okay babe? Need anything?” Jake asked sleepily. He had just sat up in bed and was rubbing his eyes.

“I’m fine, just feeling a little sick. Probably from staying up late last night and not getting to eat anything from being so nervous about Sam and Emily’s wedding.”

“hmmm. Do you want breakfast? I’ll go make you some.”

“ naww, yes Jake but only a light breakfast. I don’t want to chuck up again.”

I quickly tied my hair up in a ponytail but my ring kept getting in the way. Jake had already changed and headed towards the kitchen. I could hear his heavy footsteps on the floor. I changed and headed to the kitchen too.  MY MAN WAS COOKING FOR ME! and boy did he look mighty fine doing it. 

“ I want to tell our parents today.”

“ Your dad kinda already knows, I had to ask him for permission and my dad knows because he helped me pick out a ring. So the only people that don’t know is The Pack and your Mum and Phil.”

“ I wanted to see dad’s face when I told him but what did Charlie say when you asked him?”

“ He was so happy, he completely flipped out, like in a good way and hugged me and gave me the speech about looking after you and stuff.”

“okay, not what I was expecting.” He handed me a bowl of cereal.

“ again, not what I was expecting.” gesturing to the bowl of cereal, “ I thought you were gunna cook.”
“ It was the lightest thing I could find honey.” I started eating when Jacob coughed. “ Thank you Jake for this lovely light “cooked” meal. I should go home today, spend a lot of time with my dad since i’m going to be spending the rest of my life with you.” 

“okay, but Bella,” He chucked my dishes in the sink and pulled me into him. “Tonight you’re all mine.” He bent down and kissed me. Not just a kiss but a mini make out session. Listen to me, I don’t even sound like me. Jake makes me so weak. He hoisted me up wrapping my legs around his waist. His tongue so soft and sweet and gentle yet he was hard against my pants.

“ Jake, I need more.” I took his shirt off and then he took mine off. His musky scent was really strong as I kissed him. He placed me on the kitchen bench. “You smell soo good Jake, really damn good. More” 

He placed his hand on the button of my jeans. “ I should take mine off first, they’re more constricting.” We both laughed as he took off his jeans. “ Certainly constricting. Bet I could make that underwear tighter.”

“ Not getting you.” His face was so cute when he was puzzled. I pulled him closer to me and started grinding against him. “B..Bella. Ohhh, definitely getting tighter. We needa stop, we didn’t even close any of the doors.” 

“ No one’s going to walk in.” As soon as I said that half the pack walked in. Jake gave me a look.

“ Bella and I are going to relocate to the bedroom. We will see you all in a few minutes.” I heard laughter as Jake carried me bridal style to my bedroom

 “Sorry” I whispered to him. We didn’t get to finish that much as I made another beeline to the toilet. 

“I’ll make that appointment.” I heard Jake calling from the room.