Chapter Six (A lot of crying and an angry....Mom?)

Just gotta say that the following people are awesome. @Whyshouldyoy, @iBubbleGumBoomx, @ZoeyJames, @Zeeiskewl, @xxpearcetheskyxx, and @Moms03, and the people that voted.  Thanks for the support guys! and That video over there is just another Random song, It's Jeydon Wale(If you didn't know) and I love him! LOL :P  oh and that's also Caden :D haha well here's chapter Six :)****************^^^^O.o>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I finally reach the beach I pull Emmets car into the nearest unoccupied parking space, I put the jeep in park and pull the keys out of the ignition, then put them in my front jean pocket. I open the door, Jump out, shut it, Then start making my way down the steep hill towards the sand as I reach the sand I stop walking and scan the beach. Hm where is he? to my left I see a woman running in clothing she shouldn't be running in. Ew I look farther left to see some guy wearing my sweatshirt (The sweatshirts two sizes to big for me so it fits him), And by some guy I mean my brother. I start running to him but trip over a sand castle (I could've sworn wasn't there two seconds ago) and faceplant in the sand. I look up to see two kids crying and a very angry mother glaring at me. Well she's not the one who has sand in every wich way of her. I start to stand up but trip..again. I quickly stand up. Succefully this time only to see the angry mother even angrier.

"Oh i'm sorry I didn't see that there!" I appoligise as I start backing away slowly. I think I heard her something along the lines of, " That girl needs some help." I decide to ignore it and turn around and start sprinting towards my brother. No sand castles along the way. When I am about a meter away I stop running, I put my hands on my knees and bend down while breathing really hard. I'm not that good in the running department. Remember? Jake soon notices that i'm behind him he slowly turns around.
"What are you doing here? Are you here to remind me about what happened two years ago?" He says while looking at me harshly. Wow i'm getting a lot of glares today. I hold up my index finger in a One moment please kind of fashion.

"Oh ok so now you're not gonna talk to me now huh?" He asks while starting to walk away, I finally catch enough breath to say, "Wait Jake i'm sorry." He slowly turns around.

"Well that's not good enough." He faces forward again and starts walking away.

"Ok Jake i'm sorry about bringing up that topic I know your sensitive when it comes to that and I shouldn't have said anything. I know your just trying to be a good big brother, But theres some things that you do that are just over the top. But I love you for caring so much Jake. Really I do I don't know where I would be without you. When mom and dad don't hardly even talk to us. I don't have a mom that will listen to the girl questions I have no relationship at all with her but any question I have you answer it truthfully and without you Jake I wouldn't be able to live. You are the best brother that any girl could ask for." By now i'm crying.

 Jake turns around and envilopes me in a hug  "I forgive you. I love you and I always will, And i'm sorry for being so overpretective of you It's just I love you so much Lexxi." He starts crying.

"No I don't want you to stop being over pretective without you I would have had my heart broken many more times than I already have. I Love You Too Jake forever and always." I sob in his chest while holding him tightly like he'll disapear at any moment.

When i'm done crying I let go of Jake and wipe my nose on my sleeve while sniffiling.

"Sorry Jake I got you're jacket all wet and stained with mascara." I tell him while laughing a little.

"No you didn't. This is your jacket." He chuckles. Oh great my jacket now I remember.

"It's ok it doesn't fit me anyways, And I was going to give it to you." I tell him laughing.

"Ah man! Why didn't you tell me that before you got your snot and mascara all over it?" He says while looking at the sweatshirt, his hand hovering over the 'Spots' to prove the point.

"I didn't know I was going to cry i'm sorry." I tell him sarcastically.

"No you're not." He states the obvious.

"Ok so i'm not why does it matter anyways?" I ask him.

"I don't really know.." He lets the sentance drag. I sneeze. " We better start heading home it's getting chilly.

"Ya ok i've got Emmets jeep so we can ride in that." I say.

"Ok cool..But i'm driving."

"No you're not. I am."

"No you're not. I am." He mimicks me, Then chuckles.

"Ok not funny you can drive I don't feel like it anyways." I grab my keys out of my pocket and toss them to him. We jump in the jeep and make our way to our house. I sigh.

I'm just glad we're back to normal.

******************************************It would have been longer ..but my moms making me get off:( Well I hope you guys like it. I thought it was kinda sad haha well i'll upload again tomarrow. :D