Chapter Five ('How did one little topic turn into such a big fight?')

If you want to see all the characters (so far) I posted a video on chapter One :)Oh and I need a new story to read.. So if anyone has a story that they want somone to read..I'll read it! :) and it doesn't matter what kind it is i'll read any story really :) That has to be my favorite song ever now!! :D ~>

Chapter Five*************************>>>>>>>>>>>>

Before I can even blink, Aiden and Jake are on the floor wrestling. With all the Guys chanting, "Fight!, Fight!, Fight!"

"So immature" I mutter quietly. I start walking casually towards them. "Hey guys?...Hey guys!" Everyone goes silent while Jake and Aiden stop 'fighting' to look up at me. Jake has an annoyed expression plastered on his face, "What?" Jake asks rudely. Then he realizes who he's talking to. He gives me an appoligetic look.

"Oh sorry Lexxi I didn't know that was you" Jake says.

"Sure you didn't with all of the guys" I glare at each of them. " Chanting 'Fight!,Fight!, Fight!'..Who else would it be?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Not you?" He says more like a question.

"Whatever." Ya I say whatever a lot. I'm just that kind of girl. "Will you guys just stop fighting? Because i'm starting to get a headache!" I shout. Then hold my head in my hands. "Ow! ok i'm going to go and get a pain pill while you guys go and sit yourselves on the couches and be quiet." I say while looking at the two idiot boys who are still in the wrestling position.

"Ok fine" Aiden sighs dramatically while getting up with his back hunched over.I laugh Wow that boy is weird. Jake and his boring self just stands up and walks over to the couch and sits down while snatching the remote off of the coffee table and turns on the t.v. to some sports channel.

 I look around, then bust out laughing. There's Caden sitting in the nearest corner with probably ten marshmallows shoved in his mouth while trying to drink a Dr. Pepper. He notices us all now staring at him he puts down the dr.pepper and starts to try and swallow the marshmallows that are over filling his mouth but fails so he picks the dr.pepper back up and starts to drink it again but before he could swallow any he laughs. Dr. Pepper and marshmallow guts come spewing all over me, the guys and the living room. I cringe away and yell, "Really Caden?!" . All he has to say is, " I ain't cleanin that up"  He laughs then looks at all of our angry faces and stops laughing a little but stops completely when he looks at one angry face in particular. Mine.  

"To hell you're not cleaning this up." I say angrily. I gotta admit that was funny, really funny, But the whole living room is covered in a combination of marshmallows, Dr.Pepper, and Aiden spit, and I am defenitally not cleaning it up this time.. Yes Caden has done something simular to this before. At my Tenth birthday party me and all the guys and a couple of my friends were gathered around a circle ready to play Uno When we noticed Caden wasn't in the room anymore we called his name a couple of times when all of a sudden Caden comes barging in the room with three pies and a can of wipped cream screaming, "Pie fight!"  Let's just say by the end of the day I liked Aiden a lot less than I did before the party.

"But I don't wanna!" Caden pouts.

"But you have to!" I mimick him.

"But I don't want to!" He says. Oh this boy is getting on my nerves.

"Fine than..all you boys can" I look around at them and hear," No" ," Nah", "Not gonna happen" ," He did it himself he can clean it himself" I look at them all and give them the puppy dog eyes while saying in my sweet voice, "Please?..For me?" They look at eachother, Than look at me

"Ok but only this time but only because you look really cute with that face." Emmet says. That earns a harsh glare from Jake.

 "What I think she looks that makes her look hot to"  Luke says. There he goes again with the being Mr.Nice guy and commplimenting me. Jake fixes his glare on Luke.

" Calling Lexxi Really cute makes me want to punch Emmet, but calling her Hot makes me want to kill you." Jake says while still glaring.

"Ok Jake I think you've about killed him with your glare so mabe you could lay off the glaring at all the guys that are commplementing me." I tell him.

" Commplimenting is different from calling you Hot. Commplimenting you is a whole different concept from what these guys are meaning." Jake says.

"I know but there just having fun." I tell him.

"No they want to get in your pants." He replies.

"Ok so? and what if I want to get in theres You always keep boys away from me it's really annoying when a new boy comes and asks me out on a date and at the last minute he calls and says he has other plans....and thoughs other plans are football tryouts that you just so happen to hold every time a guy asks me out. You always make it the day that there going to take me out...You know how many heartbreaks i've had because of you?! " I shout. Ok I regret saying that. But still he does this everytime a guy asks me out. He even told a guy that I had a boyfriend that was on vacation in arkansas. The guy never talked to me again. I take a quick glance at Jake to see him looking at me with a mixture of sadness, madness, and frustration.

"Oh really?! Is that what your turning out to be?!..A whore that wants to sleep with all my friends?! Or have you already? And I only tell thoughs guys that because there all players! " He shouts.

"No Jake they arn't! What about that nerd that asked me to the valentines dance three years ago. He was nothing even close to a player! Unlike you!" I say. Ok I really regret saying that. He used to be a player but he's not one anymore. He's had the same girlfriend for two years now and they're still going strong. He's really sensitive when people call him a player or bring up him ever being a player. I notice the guys are gone. They probably left when we started yelling.

"You know i'm not like that anymore!" He shouts then starts walking  towards the front door, slamming it angrily. Oh no what have I done? I know he's just trying to be a good brother and I just had to open my big mouth and bring back unwanted memories for him. I need to find him and apoligise. Tell him how sorry I am, But Were would he be?.

I think for a moment. Of course.That's were he always goes when he's upset or just needs a break. I run out the front door and hop in Emmets jeep. He always leaves the keys in the glove compartment so I reach over the seat and open the glove compartment, grab the keys, then shove them into the key hole and turn it. The Jeeps engine roars to life I Look in the rear view mirror to see there's no cars behing me So I pull out and head to the beach. .

'How did just one little topic turn into such a big fight?' I think curiously.

**************************There's chapter five :) when I was writing this I was eating marshmallows and drinking Dr.Pepper. :D So I decided to add that in here :) But when the part were he spit it out came. It....kinda made me want to spit mine out and not eat anymore. haha :P andddd... I hope you like it :). And i'm pretty sure the next chapter will be longer..:) hopefully....Nah it'll be longer... :D