Chapter 3(Part 1)

Lilli had butterflies in her stomach since the morning although Alec and the girls had asked her how she was worried for their Mother, The HeadMistress had simply replied with a nod and a smile and had gone to the school.

"Lilli I am going" Alaric interrupted making the blonde look out of the window and smile.

Ric knew that his best friend wasn't alright they had grown a stronger bond since Lilli had given birth to his daughters Lizzie and Josie who were currently standing outside the door with the Mikaelson family.

"Hi I am Josie Saltzman "

"Hi I am Lizzie Saltzman"

"Sisters"

"Fraternal Twins"

"Obvs"

"Hello Mikaelsons, I am Alaric Saltzman one of the headmasters of the school" Alaric stated reluctantly shaking hands with Niklaus, he smiled when he noticed Davina and Kol.

"A downgrade" Lizzie whispered to Josie glaring at Hayley earning a slap on the head by Lilli who had just arrived.

"Hello Mikaelsons" Lilli stated staring at Rebekah, Kol and Davina.

"Oh! I have missed you three" Lilliana stated.

"We have too Ana " The three Mikaelsons nodded.

"Can we meet after the tour, The kids will be delighted that you three are finally here" Lilli said not taking a no from the three.

Ana's eyes roamed over the whole family guessing the new dirty blonde hair girl as The oldest Mikaelson.

She smiled when she saw a girl between Hayley and Klaus, guessing the girl to be Hope Mikaelson.

She formally introduced herself to the family and put out her hand for Hope to shake."Hello I am Lilliana Morningstar Forbes Headmistress of The Salvatore Boarding School"

The three Mikaelsons who knew she was married smirked imagining Klaus's reaction when he finds out.

"Hello, Ms Forbes Thank you for meeting us"Hope said shaking her hand.

"No problem dear and you can call me Lilliana" Lillin smiled kindly.

"Dears can you go back and check on the new students please" Ana turned not wanting Lizzie and Josie part of this tour.

"K Momma" They synced kissing her cheek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for not uploading for so long. And this is only part 1 . Part 2 will mostly be posted this week. But I have a new book planned out so the updates on each of my books will be a little slower but I am not discontinuing anything.

AND HOW THE HELL DID WE REACH 400+ READS!! GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH

Comment what u think.

Bye-

Adri